Jetblue Airways — no working restrooms
I recently flew on JetBlue from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale Fl, at least a 3 hour flight, without any working restrooms. They told us prior to boarding that they were broken, but decided to continue with the flight anyway. When we finally reached Fl. then they decided to take the plane out of service. There were children on the flight and without a working restroom things got pretty nasty! When I wrote the airlines about this issue their response was that they are not required by FCC regulations to provide a working restroom, thank you and hope you continue to fly with us in the future! What?! Are they serious?! I will NEVER fly with them again!
More Jetblue Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service