Jetblue Airwayscustomer service - flight 241 orlando florida

My name is Lavern Hanna a True Blue membership#[protected] since 2015, I have traveled on JetBlue for more than six years.
On October 19, 2017, I traveled to Orlando along with my son Kevin Hanna and his daughter Kayden who was seeking medical attention from Johns Hopkins in Tampa Florida. We were outraged and felt humiliated by the treatment received on October 21, 2017 at the Orlando Airport from Jet Blue Wheel Chair Customer Service area. My grand daughter desperately needed wheel chair assistance to the Jet Blue boarding gate for the return flight to Nassau Bahamas. At the check in counter, we informed the Ticket Agent that we needed wheelchair assistance and he insisted that it was not a problem. After he finished processing our tickets, he assisted us in getting a wheelchair and he took our family into the customer service area and told us that Wheel Chair Representative would come to assist us to the departing gate (#24). Note that our tickets were stamped "TSA Precheck". We stood in the customer service area for more than 20 minutes before we were acknowledged by the supervisor. We then told him that we needed assistance, he informed us that, " we will have to wheel my granddaughter ourselves because they did not wheel children". He further said that, " the parent is responsible for wheeling their children" and he left us standing there and continued his conversation with three other service representatives. Ms. Memlande Tibert one of your customer service representative, however, was observing the situation and came over and assisted us in getting to the gate.
We really appreciated her kindness, as we would not have made the flight due to the condition of my grand daughter and we were not familiar with the airport.
My family is debating whether we should fly your airline for future visits to the hospital and on regular travel, as this experience has really dampened our spirit and demonstrated that Jet Blue is not serious about quality customer service.