JetabroadRefund process - requesting bank account info via google form, no way to confirm if this is legitimate

E Sep 17, 2020

Order Conf #JYF96A7
Travel Res Code #JNNJAW

I booked several flights through Jetabroad in Sept 2019 and requested cancellation and refund due to COVID. First cancellation request was in April 2020 and after receiving no response I submitted the request again in May 2020. I was informed shortly after this request that my flight had been cancelled, and that I would hear back again regarding refund a few weeks later. I never heard anything.

Now months later I received an email from Jetabroad saying that my ticket is refundable and had been submitted for refund. And then I received another email early this morning saying Jetabroad requires my bank info via a Google form in order to process the refund, due to the change of their payment gateway partner. I see no way to verify if this is legitimate and I am wary to send my bank info since I can't confirm if this is really Jetabroad requesting it and what they will do with the info. The form is a generic Google form with no security information.

I was unable to find any way to directly contact Jetabroad about this matter. I am directed to their help form on their website which is only if you wish to file a cancellation or change request.

I would appreciate information re: how to verify if this bank info request is legitimate, and how I can be sure that my info will be protected.