Having problems with Jetabroad?

Jetabroad reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 13, 2011. The latest review Complete lack of service or contactability was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint Complete lack of service or contactability was resolved on Mar 24, 2021. Jetabroad has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 49 reviews. Jetabroad has resolved 10 complaints.

Jetabroad Customer Service Contacts

+61 280 951 050 (Australia (NSW)
+61 294 103 059 (Head Office)
+61 871 232 889 (Australia (SA)
+61 731 236 161 (Australia (QLD)
+61 386 692 754 (Australia (VIC)
+61 889 867 171 (Australia (NT)
+61 863 654 510 (Australia (WA)
+64 92 803 331 (New Zealand (Auckland)
+64 39 749 202 (New Zealand (Christchurch)
+64 49 749 207 (New Zealand (Wellington)
+44 330 808 4883 (United Kingdom)
+852 30 184 026 (Hong Kong)
+65 31 582 939 (Singapore)
PO Box 696
Chatswood, New South Wales
Australia - 2057

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jetabroad Customer Service. Initial Jetabroad complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jetabroad above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jetabroad. Discuss the issues you have had with Jetabroad and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jetabroad Complaints & Reviews

JetabroadNo communication regarding covid cancellation

Booking reference: QQQKWP

Like many people our flights were cancelled by Fiji Airways due to our countries boarders being closed because of Covid 19. I have filed multiple cancellation forms, one on the 23rd March (3 days prior to our original departure) and again yesterday 30th April and am yet to still receive any form of response. The airline have let us know that we can receive a refund for these flights but have said it's up to Jetabroad to process this.

I understand that you would have been inundated with many cancellations but so have every other airline and I have received responses and refunds/credit from them almost immediately. Not having any way of contacting your organisation other than online forms is a terrible customer experience.

Can someone please contact me regarding how we can get our 5 flights refunded.

Apr 25, 2020

Jetabroad — Cancelled flights

I can't believe that although I cancelled my flight in March due to the COVID-19 travel ban, I have had no...

JetabroadWe have had no contact from jetabroad even though our flight on april 2 was cancelled by emirates due to the current covid19 situation.

I have sent at least 20 requests regarding our cancelled flights on booking number UKOTSR and Emirates booking number KLRYE6. We had to contact Emirates directly as nobody from Jetabroad has made contact with us. We have business class flights booked which is not a cheap exercise yet we have been making contact since March 20 to Jetabroad and we still have had no contact made to us. Emirates have cancelled our flights yet we still have no idea what is going on with our refund.
    Please contact me as soon as possible as this is a distressing time for us with over $15000 paid for flights we could not use. I can be contacted on phone number [protected] or email adrian. [protected]@yahoo.com. au

• Updated by Afsh · Apr 07, 2020

My booking number UKOTSR has been cancelled by Emirates and we were due to fly out on April 2 with booking number KLRYE6. We have sent numerous requests yet nobody has made contact from Jetabroad. Costs for our flights exceed $15k which we desperately need back yet we have been trying to get hold of Jetabroad since March 20. We had to contact Emirates directly who had already cancelled our flights from Australia and refunded Jetabroad yet they still refuse to make contact with us. We had to cancel our return flight from the UK to ensure a no show loss of our tickets.Please contact me on [protected] or [email protected]

JetabroadLack of communication

To whom it may concern, I submitted a form that was never responded to. I have attached it below. $400 seems like a lot of money to change a flight when the airline are doing it for free. I also attached the only form of communication I received from Jetabroad which is an empty text message. I'm very unhappy with your lack of communication and response.

Lack of communication
      Lack of communication

JetabroadMore than 2 months later and I cant get hold of either the airline

I booked a flight with China Eastern airlines December 2019 scheduled to depart to Bangkok 16 January 2020 and return 3 February 2020

I took the first leg and then the news broke out about the corona virus. China Eastern Airlines, like many others, announced free cancelation for all flights booked for this period.

I contacted the airline to cancel my flight, but got no response so I contacted JetAbroad to cancel it and they responded that they will cancel it.

It is now more than 2 months later and I cant get hold of either the airline or jetabroad and I have not received a single dime.

I tried different phone numbers, website, email, and social media. Not a single word from them

JetabroadNo contact number

My flight is cancelled today. The airline says I need to contact Jetabroad but there is no one to contact. When you fill out the form it says that Jet Abroad will charge you a fee for cancelling. I have not cancelled, the airlines have. And there fore I am waiting on a full refund so I can book another flight home. I have not had any confirmation that they even received the refund request.

No contact number
          No contact number

Mar 25, 2020

Jetabroad — I’ve tried to request cancellation even tho emirates grounded all flights 2 days ago yet failure to follow up on a 3 week email

Due to the negligence of my change of flight request being adhered to, I now have a cancelled flight I cannot...

Mar 21, 2020

Jetabroad — Charged me an 'admin fee' to amend a flight when I was flying with virgin who were amending flights free of charge

Hello I have received returned back to the UK following major travel disruptions to my holiday following...

JetabroadJetabroad — Ticket Cancellation and Refund Delays

Booking Reference: MGVZCV.
            Due to the coronavirus outbreak in China, I have submitted the cancellation request of my flight ticket on 5th Feb., 13th Feb., 25th Feb. and 3rd Mar. 2020 on your website. However there is no response from you.
            As only one month time is left from my traveling, I'm at the risk of losing fair amount of money and need your respond ASAP.

Jetabroadflight from Jaipur to Goa

i booked a flight for the date of 26th march at 1110 hrs from Jaipur to Goa. upon paying the site said an unknown error occured. i thought i had entered the details wron so tried a few more times only to have the same message come up..."unknown error has occured, try again later". i called my bank to see if my card had an issue and it did not and the lady at Halifax UK Bank said the amount had come out from my account, all 4 times that i had tried!!! But i have had no reference or confirmation number or any flight info at all!? the company have taken my money, 4 times, and left me with no information or choiche other than to book via a different company! I would like all my money returned, 4 x £106.50p please. regards, Joshua Irving, [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

JetabroadTicket Cancellation and Refund Delays

Refer Booking Reference VN4RTN, I've been trying to get a cancellation certificate and refund of my cancelled ticket - however, there is no response or even acknowledgment of my emails.

I'm at the risk of being declined my insurance claim if there are further delays. It's a HUGE amount and I need the Travel Agent to respond / help out ASAP.

Sachin Jain

RESOLVED

• Jetabroad's response · Feb 22, 2020

HI Sachin,
                    I apologise for the delay in replying to you as we have been inundated with urgent cancellations and changes due to the coronavirus outbreak. I have your email and after speaking to our Finance department first thing Monday, will have a reply for you by close of business Monday. Thank you from Jetabroad.

Jetabroaddeducted twice payment

I was continuously trying to book my tickets on jetabroad site with the help of cheap flights app. Whenever I tried, something went wrong. And it did not book. Then suddenly I checked my bank account, I saw payments are deducted twice but I did not get any confirmation mail from the company. Name on the tickets are:
                  Harpreet Kaur 24/09/1992
                  Jatinder Singh 07/09/1989
                  Manjit Kaur 30/06/1964
                  On 23rd of feb at 7:15 am.
                  Please send the confirmation of booking and refund For the twice deducted amount so that I can arrange a return for one ticket as well.

deducted twice payment

Jetabroadfare deducted twice from my account and only got single ticket confirmation.

Dear sir / Madam,

Good morning.
                    Hope you are doing well!

I am Jaymit Barot from Australia 2611. I have done two online flight booking of $66.07 on 9th November 2019 from your website and the money deducted twice from my account however I got only one booking confirmation (TEA2SO) because the second booking was showing error while processing but still money has been deducted from my account so I would like to have either the second ticket confirmation or refund.

Please let me know as soon as possible via email on [protected]@gmail.com or on +[protected].

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Regards,
                    Jaymit Barot

fare deducted twice from my account and only got single ticket confirmation.

Nov 05, 2019

Jetabroad — air tickets

Dear Sirs, I'm writing this alert with regard to a very distasteful experience, I had with Jetabroad...

Jetabroadmalindo airlines

To the Compliant officer
                      Malindo Airlines,

Dear Officer,

I "Arjun Lamsal" Travelled via your airlines on 6th of October from Adelaide airport to TIA Kathmandu Nepal for 12 days through ADL-BALI-KUL-KTM. When I reached TIA at Ktm, my baggage was not available to pick up, so made a complian at "Trivhuwan International Airpoart Kathmandu Nepal" on 7/10/2019..see attached copy. I was very distressed by this event and I had to stay in a hotel having another financial burden to wait for the luggage. I could not reached upto my destination and was very stressful journey I ever had. Not only me, but my whole family, friends were distressed too.

Now I have returned back to Adelaide, Australia and wanted to claim for the compansation and to return my luggage ASAP, as I had valuable goods in it. I hope you will take it seriously and process my complaint as an urgent matter.
                      Note: I have attached my travel documents.

Arjun Lamsal
                      4 Sinclaire street
                      Seaviewdowns
                      South Australia 5049

+61-[protected]
                      email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Jetabroadunauthorized credit card charges

We attempted to book tickets twice for our flights to Kuala Lumpur on 18 October 2019. Both times. the website was unable to process the applications. As a result, we booked the same tickets through another website. However, the debit card we were using was charged for the two transactions. There was also no email or confirmation sent by jetabroad to alert us to the purchase.
                        The flight number was Malindo Air 802, departing at 10:30am from Changi Airport.
                        The debit card was charged on 13 October at 7:40pm for the amount of $340.00.
                        We are asking for a full refund of the amount or the bank will deal with you directly.

Jetabroadflight missed due to non communication

Reservation code ZSVXQV
                          Passengers: Ducarme/Diane, Kinet/Manon, Kinet, James
                          Booking reference UH6CMQ

Hello,

Flights were booked for the above people using the Jetabroad site. The flight in question FAO-LIS (flight TP1906 departing 14 Aug) time changed, however no notification was sent to either the traveller or her husband Mr Laurent Kinet, who made the booking. This flight was unfortunately missed due to the none communication and new tickets needed to be purchased from Qatar airlines for an additional cost in excess of $4, 000NZD

As you can imagine, the lack of communication from Jetabroad led to the flight being missed, leading to increased stress for the travellers (2 children and their mother) and the additional costs being incurred.

Please contact the traveler Diane Ducarme directly on email [protected]@gmail.com to advise what remedy you can offer for this unfortunate incident

Jetabroadcancelled flight

My flight was cancelled and easyjet have issued a refund which I have not yet received
                            Booking ref ewfxhpz
                            Flight number u28234
                            Date: 1 september
                            For passengers tessa goddard (me) and lucy peake (my daughter)
                            Easyjet repaid £296.42 to you on 8th september and I now need you to repay that to me.
                            Bank details:
                            09-01-33
                            [protected]
                            T goddard
                            Please contact me to confirm
                            Tessa goddard
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            Tel: +[protected] / +[protected]

Jetabroadticket within australia booked at the wrong date

Worst booking agent I've dealt with yet. I ended up at Jetabroad's website from a search on skyscanner. All of the dates and times where entered into Skyscanner's search. As I clicked on the flight I wanted and chose to go to Jetabroad's website, somewhere in the cyber world the date was changed. When booking through JetAbroad's mobile site, the flight information wasn't ever on any page where I was filling out the passenger and payment info. The price was at the top of the screen, but I was unable to confirm the flight details. I hesitated to book it as I like to see what I am buying, but I went ahead anyway. Upon receiving a confirmation email a few minutes after booking, I realised the date was for the Thursday when I was booking for Sunday, the following day. It was a Saturday morning and their offices were closed. I tried contacting them on every number listed online. I then called Qantas to see what they could do and they said nothing as it was a travel agent that had control of my ticket. Qantas proceeded to tell me that if I had booked directly, I had 24 hours to make any changes such as this. I ended up having to buy another ticket for Sunday as I had no way to contact JetAbroad before the flight that I needed. On Monday I called JetAbroad and was redirected to an online form and told that these are looked at every day of the week. If I had known that on Saturday, I would have filled out the form immediately instead of waiting until Monday. Anywho, I filled out the 'change flight' form and was sent a quote of $174 (all in fees, the new ticket was the same price as the first one that was purchased for the wrong date) to change the flight (as I still needed to get a flight back to the origin in 2 weeks). The ticket was only $206 to begin with!! I proceeded to explain that it was a glitch on their part and a big problem that the purchaser can't see the date and flight time when buying a ticket from them. They said they would 'pass this complaint to the IT department'. It's a bit too late for that in my case. All they would offer was the cost to change the flight ($174) for a one way ticket back. I explained that I was trying to help them out to alleviate the issue by still selling a ticket, but fixing the dates to something I could use, as the wrong date wasn't my doing. I got no help. I have filed the dispute with my credit card company, but I would 100% never recommend this company or ever touch its icon again when purchasing flights to anywhere.

Jetabroadticket cancellation

Hi my name is Marwa Mahmoud and i was trying to book a ticket from your website, a multicity one from Cairo to Dubai on 21/4 then from Dubai to Auckland on 28/4 via Emirates airlines . While booking and after i have put my MasterCard details, a msg appeared that the booking didn't proceed due to changing fare and that my card hadn't been charged! Then I received a msg from my bank that the amount of money was charged! I contacted emirates airlines, they told my the ticket was canceled!! Can you please provide me with more info? Why have i been charged and why is the ticket canceled??? Please ASAP as i need to book my ticket
                                Thanks