Having problems with Jetabroad?

Jetabroad reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 13, 2011. The latest review Complete lack of service or contactability was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint Complete lack of service or contactability was resolved on Mar 24, 2021. Jetabroad has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 49 reviews. Jetabroad has resolved 10 complaints.

Jetabroad Customer Service Contacts

+61 280 951 050 (Australia (NSW)
+61 294 103 059 (Head Office)
+61 871 232 889 (Australia (SA)
+61 731 236 161 (Australia (QLD)
+61 386 692 754 (Australia (VIC)
+61 889 867 171 (Australia (NT)
+61 863 654 510 (Australia (WA)
+64 92 803 331 (New Zealand (Auckland)
+64 39 749 202 (New Zealand (Christchurch)
+64 49 749 207 (New Zealand (Wellington)
+44 330 808 4883 (United Kingdom)
+852 30 184 026 (Hong Kong)
+65 31 582 939 (Singapore)
PO Box 696
Chatswood, New South Wales
Australia - 2057

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jetabroad Customer Service. Initial Jetabroad complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jetabroad above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jetabroad. Discuss the issues you have had with Jetabroad and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jetabroad Complaints & Reviews

Jetabroadunaware of transit visa requirements for hong kong.

Hi,

I got to the Sydney airport for my flight to Nigeria en route Hongkong only to realize that I need a transit visa for Hongkong.

I was not aware of this requirement and I tried to contact your office to find a way out but it appears you don't work Saturdays.

I will contact on Monday, but would have missed my flight by then. Please assist with this issue through a rescheduled flight or a refund as I am in financial difficulty and cannot afford a new ticket.

My reservation code is AASZNW - Harry Obiorah.

Thank you.

Jet Abroad — flights

To Mr Darin Walters (managing director) After spending the past 2 weeks back and forth from jet abroad...

Perth

Jetabroad — ticket et change request paid and not made / customer support not providing assistance according to their deadlines

I made a change request to the date of my return ticket paid the cost charged by jetabroad sent the...

Lennox Head

Jetabroadextra foreign exchange charge on flight booking

I booked flights from Dubai. My local account is AED and I booked in sterling as that was the default currency setting,

I was charged an extra 225 AED in exchange fee. This is very high and I want to complain before posting this issue to your Facebook page and all other forms of social media.

Can you please explain why you charged me 225 AED in foreign exchange charges?

My booking reference is: JUE2567.

my email is [protected]@gmail.com

JetabroadFlight to Rome 2017

I booked an online international flight with Jetabroad. Don't. Book direct with the airline. A one stop flight became two stops overnight and cancellation fees were the same as the flight. The online filter 'one stop' is misleading and doesn't count a 'technical stop' For 3 hours! Customer service was so poor they replied stating I was departing from another city! They also counted it as a 'minor alteration' I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Jetabroad.com.au — Check in baggage

I had a bad experience with Jetabroad company. I have booked a flight via their service and my ticket wa...

Jetabroad.com.au — They provided wrong confirmation number

I booked two tickets from the website www.jetabroad.com.au. The company provided the confirmation info, but...

Jetabroad.com.au — No info and no tickets

I bought tickets through the website www.jetabroad.com.au. It was scam, so stay away from them and...

Jetabroad.com.au — I had one of the worst experience with Jetabroad

I had one of the worst experience with Jetabroad. Please don’t book the flights through them. Always go...