Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Vacations Jetabroad Part of reservation cancelled by airline with no notification from jetabroad

Jetabroad  - Part of reservation cancelled by airline with no notification from jetabroad

M
Author of the complaint
2:05 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked a multi-city reservation with Jetabroad on June 15th for my planned travel (August 11-August 19). My reservation includes 3 different one-way flights with 3 separate airlines. I spent over $1K on these flights.

The final leg of my trip was with Alitalia Airlines. For a flight on August 19 from Nice France to Florence Italy (w/ a layover in Rome). I went to the airline website today to confirm my reservation and got an "error" that my trip was not found.

Since the other flights in my Jetabroad reservation were confirmed on the other airline sights (British Airways and Iberia) I assumed this was an issue with the airline. I called Alitalia customer service and after waiting on hold for over an hour to speak with a customer service representative - they told me that this leg of my trip had been cancelled back on June 22. I have not received ANY communications from Jetabroad regarding this cancellation and I never would have known this flight was cancelled had I not checked the airline website and called the airline's customer service. The airline representative said funds have been released back to Jetabroad, but I have not received any refund for my now cancelled flight.

When I go to the Jetabroad website to check my booking- it still looks as though the reservation is fully confirmed for my upcoming trip including the flight cancelled by Alitalia. Had I not looked into this on my own with the airline I would have been stranded in a foreign country and expected to pay out of pocket for the mistake.

Since I received ZERO communication from Jetabroad - I have ZERO instructions on how to proceed. There are little instructions for how to request a refund for a cancelled flight by the airline. My only option is to use "manage my booking" on their website- which is not user friendly in any way. Any change I make could potentially jeopardize the other part of my reservation and I very much want to keep those flights in tact.

Can someone PLEASE reach out to me to correct this ASAP.

Update by MM42
Aug 02, 2021 10:14 pm

I just received a call. I appreciate the hastiness. Although my issue has not been resolved, I have been contacted back Jetabroad.

Helpful? 1 0
Aug 02, 2021 9:51 pm
Hi. With the airlines constantly changing or cancelling schedules these days, our small overworked team are in front by approximately one week as we deal with the hundreds of airline changes daily. You would have received an email soon I am sure. As you have not given a booking reference here, I am not able to check for you or send your file to be actioned. The correct procedure is to submit a schedule change form via our website. This way ensures we receive all of the information in order to action your flights for you if you find out prior to us contacting you. If you do not know how to submit a form on our website, you should email us at [email protected] with ALL information including booking references, but a form via our website is the preferred method. Thank you

More Jetabroad complaints & reviews

Jetabroad - Available service
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Jetabroad - I am not able to request a refund for baggage insurance fees that I did not make.
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Jetabroad - 0 response, 0 refund starting from april for my cancelled flights due to coronavirus
0 comments