JCPenney — stafford men's underwear
I have purchased Stafford underwear both briefs and t-shirts for the late 20 years with no problems. The last two times I ordered two packs of each and the quality has been hideous. I don't mind paying for good merchandise and these have fallen apart or had holes in them and the briefs all stretched on first wash. I will be glad to contact Stafford directly if you will give me an email address. The first time I contributed it to a bad lot but secound time and same mess is not acceptable as much as we pay for them. Please advise where I need to direct my complaint.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional