The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JCPenney — bad jewelry
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased men’s l0K gold ring cost 214.00 on sale in Dec.2007. Did not get warranty. Had ring sized by them. Received ring in Jan.08. Ring fell apart in June, 08. Tried to have fixed by my Jeweler. Jeweler stated it was bad gold and casting was bad, had cracks all over, defective ring. Returned ring to J.C. Penney as they sized it for me. They would not replace it or return money as 60 days had passed. They would submit to repair. Just received call from manager at Clearwater mall. They would repair for 125.00 and will not guarantee it will stay together. I am furious. They still have ring as I will not pay that amount for repair of a defective ring. I cannot understand the poor customer service for a big company like that. I will never, ever buy anything from them again, especially jewelry. I wish I could find the name of the CEO or the jewelry buyer, to let them have a piece of my mind. I will report them to the Better Business Bureau.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department
- JCPenney - employee abuse
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists!
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional