JC Penney Companypikeville, ky manager

I was in your Pikeville, KY store 9/27/19 to purchase jackets for my grandchildren. The only one I could find for my granddaughter was an Xersion that had no tags on it. All the Xersion merchandise had sale tags on all the racks. I bought my grandson one as well. Which rang up on sale. The jacket for my granddaughter was apparantly the only Xersion piece in the store not on sale. I believe it was because there was no tag and the jacket was not on your website. Maybe an older one that should have been on clearance? Anyway the manager, Catrina, would not even check that all the other Xersion merchandise was on sale or anything. She just simply walked away from me at the checkout. I DO NOT like being done like that especially in front of other customers. And there were several saw this. I did buy the jacket simply because I had told my granddaughter she could have it BUT I regret doing so. I hope you will respond to this. I believe I should be credited what the discount was on Xersion when I purchased this jacket. I did put the purchase on my JCP card. A similar jacket on your website shows original price $32, the same as the one I purchased, with a sale price of $14.88.
Xersion Girls Long Sleeve Hooded Cardigan Preschool / Big Kid
LOWEST PRICE OF THE SEASON!
$14.88salewas $3253% off
The last 3 lines are from your website.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Tammy Standifur