JC Penney Company — received partial amount when I returned an online order
I was searching for a bomber jacket and I added a couple of items to the cart. Due to a glitch in their software, the order was placed without my concern. I received an email which shows Tax - TBD, shipping - TBD and final amount as TBD. After a day or two, $32.32 was deducted from my credit card and items were shipped to my home address. Since we did not like them, I returned the order at local JC Penney store. When I returned them at store, I received only $22.66 and I was told the balance will be returned automatically by their online services. It has been almost two weeks over and I am yet to get balance $9.66. Customer support phone services and Chat online services could not fix the problem.
Order # [protected]
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional