JC Penney Company — coupons
I think it is ridiculous that JCPenney no longer allows the cashiers to swipe coupons. Today I shopped at Penney's. I made four separate purchases. The first purchase, I asked the cashier if you had coupons on line. She told me yes, I used my phone searched and could not locate them and then my phone died. The customer in front of me used the coupon.
Why should I pay more just because my phone died? I'm so angry I will be returning these items. I should have left them there. I used to work at these same store years ago and we assisted customers in using coupons (in fact, I dont' think they were online then). This is crazy!
Penney's is losing a once a loyal customer.
Thanks to social media, yelp, etc. I will spread the word.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department
- JCPenney - employee abuse
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists!
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional