Jazzhighly pathetic customer service.

Z Sep 11, 2018

Called around 10 times at 111 and logged my complaint. Every time the customer service agent gave different direction for the resolution of complaint. After 4th or 5th call, I insisted on talking to customer care supervisor. I was told that the supervisor will call back in 30 minutes. However, I was not called at all. After 3 hours, I called again at 111 and requested them to get me thru to supervisor. Again the same script was relayed to me that the supervisor will call me back. But again no one called me back after the passage of 5 hours. I was also committed that for the resolution of my technical issue, some one from the technical team will call me with in 2 hours. Despite passage of 5 hours, no one from the technical team also called me. The most worst thing is that when I tried again calling 111, the IVR told me that i can call only 5 times in a day at 111 and 10 times in a week. This restriction is despite the fact that for every 111 call, I am paying 0.60PKR and 1.80 PKR for talking to customer service agent. This might be the first company in world who has restricted its customer to reach out to customer care for problem resolutions.