Menu
M
Author of the complaint
4:20 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a 1 ct diamond ring for my girlfriend at the time.. I spent 4 thousand dollars on it.. Sadly me and her split up and I went to a dozen different places to sell the ring and most I got offered was 400 for the ring.. Saying the diamond has so many faults and the quality was horrible that it shouldn't have even been sold.. I called jared and they refused to help me.. One of the jeweler a even said they used to work for Jared and said they are known for ripping people off.. I experienced a loss of 3500 dollars .. I will never shop there again and make sure others don't either ..

More Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry complaints & reviews