Jack LaLanne Power Juicersfaulty parts

I purchased a Jack LaLanne express juicer and not to long afterwards the blade/filter broke leaving m unable to use. I have been trying to get the part for over a year and kept being told that it would be shipped within 30 days. After the 30 days I wouldget another notice saying the same thing. I have called a number of times and it was always 30 days. Today when I called I was told the juicer was discontinued and I wouldn't be getting anything. This was a scam from the beginning to try to get you to buy a new juicer. I will never buy one again from this company.

• Ro
    ROBARE1 Feb 16, 2015

I brought the power juicer express from a friend, used it once didn't work well. After taking it apart for cleaning I looked inside to figure out why It was not working well. The plastic nut around the motor had chipped off and could not be secured to the blade. This is a major flaw, tried looking for replacement part could not find any. I paid $30 for the juicer. Are their any remedies to this problem, are is this juicer toast?

• Ti
    Tingaling Gooch Dec 10, 2012

I've had this juicer for 3 yrs and love it! I make carrot juice, and all sorts of juice and have never had any problems.

• Do
    DOGLUVER12 Apr 24, 2012

I have a j ll juicer and the thing is so messy and the pulp sticks to the sides of the pulp dispenser that i will never use it again. It struggled with apples...I am really glad i didn't try carrots what a bogus claim the advertisement is!!!

• St
    steven collins Jan 27, 2012

the juicer will not make orange, lemon, grapefruit, juice that you could drink. the white membrane between the fruit and the skin goes right thru the filter making the juice into paste

• Jj
    jjay115 Jul 04, 2011

i have the juicer awhile put it in storage over 2 yrs ago it never worked right then and still does not work right -- easier less waste -- so not true ---- carrots can not get carrot juice - everything ends up getting stuck and you have to have muscle to push them down so might get some juice by then you hear and smell the motor overloaded.. never tried to return barely used total waste of money by a hamiton juicer for $40 at least when it does after a couple of years you got your money's worth false advertising when it comes to jack's juicer too bad nothing is being done about to help unsatisfied consumers

Mary Orozco Jun 29, 2010

I've had the juicer for 2 yrs, used it for 5 months with ease but hen decided to not juice (personal choice). It stayed in storage for 1½ when I took it out of storage it worked for 1 month then suddenly the motor just stopped, it just would not turn. Now I'm trying to locate a dealer or repair shop... no luck yet. I've very disappointed.

Mary Orozco
    Dallas, TX

• Do
    Donna evans Jun 29, 2010

have had the power juicer deluxe for 2 years. Have never been able to juice carrots. After several attempts to get answers from customer service via telephone for the problem I resorted to putting the juicer in storage. 4 1/2 year old great grandson wants carrot juice now. SO I pulled the juicer out of storage and walah it still does not juice carrots without excessive pressure. So since there is no help from your ustomer service department I will order a new blade and see if that will help.
    Needlss to say I am so disappointed in this much acclaimed and advertised juicer that is 'sposed to be so easy to use.

I have peeled the carrots, cut them up in small pieces both to no avail.

• Au
    Audition Radio Apr 10, 2009

If you have purchased a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer, and have had a bad Customer Service experience and dissatisfaction with the product, we want to hear about it for inclusion in an upcoming segment on our international radio program, Audition Radio.

If you're willing to speak about your experience on-air, please email your story and contact info. to Show Producers at [email protected]

Martin Mar 27, 2009

Our story is little different. The juicer was purchased some time back and just recently used. After a month the motor went out. Paid 29.99 to get a replacement motor to cover shipping charges. Got motor last week attempted to use it today and the motor does not work. Called the customer service center and they said that they needed to hear the machine not working so they can trouble shoot. Since I am not home I will need to call back. But my question was how can you trouble shoot what you do not hear over the phone. They stated this is their policy. Not Happy with this product when it does not work. When it works for the short period it was great but not lasting. Concerned

James JD Moore Oct 23, 2006

I was going to order one of Jack's juicers until I saw the $24.99 shipping and handling charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me, that is ridiculous!!!!