Jack in the Box — service
On October 22, 2017 I went to a jack in the box located in lebec CA where the manager or supervisor was cooking. I placed two separate orders that for some reason took about 30 min to make. When I asked if my order was ready the staff looked confused and the lady cooking was very rude. She wasted more time trying to figure out if I had paid for my missing order. She should've just asked me for my receipt I had in hand and just made my order. Instead she got everyone else taken care of before me and I had gotten there before the other customers.
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service 
- Jack in the Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack in the Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.