Menu
Home Apartments Rentals Jack In The Box attic
A
Author of the complaint
2:23 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Finally putting puzzle pieces together, I worked at local fast food restaurant (JintB) with Keith, supposedly the nephew of the landlord and he told me his uncle was very rich and powerful person, and that he had killed someone in the past and drug them into the attic of a residential building, not sure if that was this building or somewhere else, he had told me that his uncle owns apartments here in troy, but not sure if this is them. what bothers me is that i can hear someone in the attic all times of day and night, and that there were prior problems with holes in the ceiling covered by wood patch planks were actually opening, attic debris was found numerous mornings under these patches above buildings drop ceiling when i firrst moved in but have been secured with brackets. after working for a few privately millionaire owned businesses before becoming disabled, has shown me that people with this type of money think this way as sport.

Sep 23, 2015 8:40 am EDT

Just now learned that my family has known landlords family since i was born in the new york area, no harm done just playful pranks, they are actually showcasing some of my early artwork in an art show in new york this year, thats wonderful, boy they really had me going, lol ::) :) best wishes to the owners :) :)

Apr 03, 2015 1:47 pm EDT

Well finally built up the courage to open one of those planks and see for my self and the attic is filled with insulation and spiderwebs, un desturbed, all of the places where i heard noise couldn't have been walked on, so i have come to the conclusion that i am having auditory hallucinations, which is intune with my disability, i have also found out that keith and the apartment owners are NOT related, so no worries there, looking back at my previous complaints i don't think i have enough evidence for an alarm,

Mar 30, 2015 3:36 am EDT

I believe that Keith was told this to scare him, and this lie was passed on to me-about the killing, but the rich part might be true, i believe that this buildings attic has been used for observing tennants in the past however.

Problem resolved, apartment secure, ... ...

More Jack In The Box complaints & reviews