Jack in the Box — 1 sourdough jack combo and three egg rolls
went to the drive thru at 1:43 am located at University parkway # 3105 ordered 1jumbo jack combo w/ regular fries and three egg rolls a sprite drink for the combo and sweet and sour sauce and honey mustard. WAs told at the window to pick a different flavor of drink they were out of sprite ok Dr Pepper. Paid $11.74 recoeved my food got down the street reached for a fry it was cold. Got home all my food was cold and there was no honey mustard only ranch and the sweet and sour. Point is my food was cold I️ am too tired to go back but not to tired to complain after paying my hard earned money. Good night.
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service 
- Jack in the Box - service
- Jack in the Box - unfair and non professional