IvRose / Advancerivrose.com

S

I'm a little concerned I didn't do further research on this company before placing an order. I placed an order yesterday for over $100.00 in merchandise paying the extra shipping costs to get this expedited. But upon looking at their (processing time) in addition to shipping, I decided to submit a refund request. Their FAQ's list that if an order is cancelled before it's shipped, a refund can be processed. I'm not even sure why my credit card was already charged when the order has not even shipped yet. I requested a refund on the site and it says it takes 5-7 business days to process!!! That's outrageous!! There is no way to get a hold of any rep on the phone! Can anyone confirm if I will actually get refunded? I may just file a claim through my bank.

• Cr
    CRsupportteam Sep 15, 2018

Hello,
    Thank you for your review!
    We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your order.
    Could you please send your order number to the email address:[email protected]?we will help you check your order.