IVRose / Advancer Logo

IVRose / Advancer

Having problems with IVRose / Advancer?

IVRose / Advancer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2017. The latest review Did not receive the product was posted on May 18, 2021. IVRose / Advancer has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 22 reviews. IVRose / Advancer has resolved 0 complaints.

IVRose / Advancer Customer Service Contacts

Third Floor 207 Regent Street
London
United Kingdom - W1B3HH

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IVRose / Advancer Customer Service. Initial IVRose / Advancer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IVRose / Advancer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IVRose / Advancer. Discuss the issues you have had with IVRose / Advancer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IVRose / Advancer Complaints & Reviews

IvRose / AdvancerDid not receive the product

I have been trying to contact IVRose for weeks now concerning an item I ordered and never received. I have left numerous messages and the number that is listed online just rings then goes to a busy signal. It has been six weeks since I ordered my dress. I ordered two items and they both say shipped and received but there was only one item packaged. Please Help Me!

IvRose / AdvancerMerchandise

I returned merchandise back on 3/9/2020 right around COVID19 to exchange size on clothing . It was a total of $172.00 US dollars, I never got my exchanged merchandise or credit for it. I have tried many different occasions for many months to get an answer and no one has resolved my problem. I can be reached at [protected] or via email at [protected]@hotmail.com

IvRose / AdvancerMy order

My order was paid for and never delivered. There was an order number and tracking number, now it disappeared. I'm disgusted and appalled. If I do not recieve my shirt I will report you to the police, the better business bureau, and rip you apart on social media.
      Find my order now.
      Order number: 0l000787027 for $30.55
      My name is stephanie irlbeck
      Usps tracking number: 9200190265114866196099

My order
      My order

IvRose / Advancer$600 worth of merchandise

Not sure what kind of backward vonlany this is but the credit card company will make sure they yraxe to the exact address of whoever is running this scam. I got 4 different people telling me going on 2 wks now the orders were being processed. Today I'm told they're out of stock! Out of stock on 25 items!? So you loed on numerous occasions. But not so fast! You chose the wrong one! I will get my money regardless. For $600. The credit card company will make certain of it.

Jan 21, 2019

IvRose / Advancer — order not received

I ordered from you on the 11th of January and paid £70.20 for my goods and had no communication from you...

IvRose / Advancer — service

I ordered a selection of items from you on the 26th of September, I paid for express delivery and it arrived...

IvRose / Advancer — ivrose.com

I'm a little concerned I didn't do further research on this company before placing an order. I placed an...

IvRose / Advancer — clothing

This website ripped me off. I paid 38.64 bucks for a dress and when I received it, it looked nothing like the...

IvRose / Advancer — online customer care

Please please do not be like me, by thinking that these reviews are fake. They are 100% true. Watch YouTube...

IvRose / Advancer — tracker

I tried to track my package to see how long it would take to reach my place of delivery, I needed it before...

IvRose / Advancerdashiki style maxi dress

I just opened my package and the seams arent sewed correctly, they are in fact exposed. And its too large. And I just got a notification while trying to proceed with my complaint thats its too small to attract attention. So much for short and sweet. This is not a way to do business and I am utterly disappointed. And now its saying I have no email for this account when clearly I do.

Thank you for your review!
              We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your order.
              Could you please send your order number to the email address:[email protected]?we will help you check your order.

IvRose / Advancer — dress

I ordered a dress to be delivered 3-5 working days I payed the extra and I received a email 10 days later...

IvRose / Advancercustomer service

Want to return items
            Took over a month to receive all items and now i want to return them as the boots do not fit properly and the clothes are nowhere near as advertised and the main item bought wasnt delivered on time. Tried emailing the customer service email but they won't reply to my emails
            The items do not even come with return paperwork to automatically return so completely reliant on them responding

IvRose / Advancerreturned items that did not fit

I sent the merchandise back with a tracking number and they keep pretending like they didn't get it. I've sent pictures of the receipt and the tracking number but they keep sending the same email saying I didn't give them the number. Scam I want my refund.
              I've sent 14 emails and it has been 2 months of going back and fourth. They have my money and the returned clothes.

Thank you for your review!
                  Could you please send your order number to the email address:[email protected]?we will help you check your refund.

IvRose / Advancerfashion pocket cardigan coat

I received an email on September 30th thanking me for my purchase. You said it should ship in approximately 5 Days. As of December 13th I still have not received my coat or a reason for the delay. Order # [protected]
                Denise A Blanco
                3246 Cross Keys Dr
                Apt3
                Florissant Mo 63033
                denise.[protected]@ymail.com
                I really want this order and will be waiting for your response quickly. I have been very patient so far!

IvRose / Advancerhave not received my order

This is my tracking number.
                  Tracking Number:LM683465880CN

I ordered on Oct 15 and have not received my order. Every customer service person who I have talked has been no help. Each time I try to view where my package is it says unavailable. It has been longer than the max wait time. I want the 60 dollars deposited back into my bank account immediately. I except a email back asap and the money back asap.

IvRose / Advancerclothing/shoes

Only gave you a 1star as no option for -1000, by far THE WORST company I have ever dealt with.
                    The clothes are incorrectly sized as per UK size guide, I ordered a UK 16 in each item giving me plenty of room for adjustment, what i received must be closer to a size 8-10, none of the items are as pictured, the material is thin, damaged, some of it see-through. It actually also smells like what can only be described as a butchers meat bin.
                    Currently emailing daily for a full refund (amounting to £162) only to be offered firstly 20% refund and keep the clothes then a few emails later they offered 30% refund and keep clothes and told me i should sell them on ebay because they say their system can only do a partial refund? (load of garbage) The package came from a UK address Mr HU CNE Unit 3, Skyport Trade Park, Skyport Drive, Harmondsworth. Middx. UB70LB but im told they cannot be returned here and must be returned to China at my cost (Royal Mail tracked parcel £135GBP)
                    I am seeking advise from Trading standards, Which consumer rights and the UK citizens advice beuro.
                    Please go take a look at the companies house directory in the UK https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10073856/officers trading as Ling Ling WU Bumperr Ltd. Therefore as per UK trading standards law I should be able to return the items in question to a UK address

Ladies... This is a total scam! stick to Asos IF i WERE YOU!

IVRosebad quality

I'm so disappointed that the photos on their website have nothing to do with what they really ship. People, it's just a crap.
                      They steal pictures from other bigger websites and pretend them to be theirs.
                      So I got my dress that looked like a floorcloth, made of the cheapest material. Thank god I had no problems in refunding, but that doesn't mean that everything is ok. Absolutely terrible that you provide the worst quality.

• Mo
                          Monkey House Solutions Feb 13, 2018

Agree. Absolutely terrible, avoid at all costs unless you like wasting money and you like receiving surprises then by all means crack on!

IvRose / Advancerproduct never received but charged without delay!

Scam!
                        I ordered a product through the website IVROSE on june 18th 2017, the seller sent me 3 different tracking numbers non of which ever worked, (item was never found and i would get an error message) each time. now when i sent them a message on july 13th requesting information on my product they replied with a message saying my item was damaged and had to be re-shipped, however I never got a notice this happened, and the "new tracking number", they claim is the current tracking number does not work yet again. Its been a month, I am angry and not EVER!!! going to order from this company again. Now I'm waiting for a refund that probably won't ever come. Its a shame as much as the item wasn't a great deal of money, it was an outfit i ordered for a function mind you) i ordered 2 weeks in advance of when i needed it and now I'm still diddling around trying to figure out wtf happened.

ivrose.com — clothing/apparel

I ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company, paid for expedited shipping and all...