The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved iPayment Inc — money scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
iPayment Inc. is holding $2000 of my funds because after a great 3 year track record, they decided I was a security risk due to some ridiculous chargebacks from customers which already recieved their parts. They told me they will have to hold my funds for 6 months in case another chargeback comes through. Despite their promise, another bogus chargeback came through for $700, and iPayment debited my account any ways. They told me they would use the funds on hold for future chargebacks. iPayment has stolen $2700 from me, and it took me 5 phone calls to even find out why.
More iPayment Inc Complaints & Reviews
- iPayment Inc - do not use this credit card processor
- iPayment Inc - pci fraud
- iPayment - ipayment sucks
- iPayment.com - they are holding $1367 of my batch funds
- IPayment, Inc. - scam company
- iPayment - unethical behavior
- iPayment - ipayment is a scam!
- iPayment - credit card processing
- Paysafe Group / iPayment - re:. paysafe withholding refund
- iPayment Inc D/B/A Creditcardprocessing.com - credit card processing fake ad & incompetents