Having problems with iOffer?

iOffer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 5, 2006. The latest review products not received - claim money back was posted on Aug 5, 2019. The latest complaint charged twice and didn't receive other product was resolved on Nov 26, 2014. iOffer has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 232 reviews. iOffer has resolved 47 complaints.

iOffer Customer Service Contacts

82 South Park Ave.
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iOffer Customer Service. Initial iOffer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iOffer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iOffer. Discuss the issues you have had with iOffer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iOffer Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

iOffer.comfraudulant sales

on August 29 i made a purchase agreement of 24.00 when asked to have it shipped expedited the seller (topseller001) told me to send an additional 25.00 and i would get it with 7-10 business days. I emailed them the following week asking for a tracking number and was given fraudulant information. After speaking with them today they had the nerve to email me the same tracking number!! I have put in a claim to paypal as well as sent a complaint to ioffer. Paypal reassured me that they would get me a refund if the seller doesn't respond..the good thing is I only spent 49.00..and Im glad I went thru Paypal.the bad thing is these people are total rip offs..I wish a squat team could go in shut down the ioffer website.

• Au
      austinthomas Sep 18, 2012

i have a feeling i know who you are talking about..they are trying to beat me out of 49.00 but I refuse to let that happen. it's not the dollar amount, it's the principal.

iOffer.comnew buyer (a new victim) of ioffer.com

• Sw
        swervedon Jan 07, 2014

i paid for a wallet 23.00 bucks the seller lied and said he sent to me i cancelled shipment before it was sent because it was not the same item listed paypal told me to send item back to seller i never even got i told them that and then today paypal told me to contact seller for my money baak f*ck ioffer and they can keep the 23 bucks but i will post ever day about that seller to not buy from him seller name is liang yujian email [email protected] bad money please check with seller before you spend hard earned money they should shut that site down

• Me
        Mewkew3 Aug 21, 2013

I purchased several things through ioffer... two of them I had to appeal through claims for non receipt. Amazon payments refunded one, paypal refunded the other... one seller called me "vindictive" for submitting a claim. But neither would even ship in the 10 days said on their listings that the item should be DELIVERED in! A third, poolshooter, shipped me a set of Happy Days DVDS and towards the end were four defective disks He promised to replace those four immediately... a week later, no tracking number, no delivery. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IOFFER TO ANYONE. I think also that ioffer's allowing people to import their ebay ratings as sellers is deceptive... ebay holds sellers to a HIGH STANDARD for sending things as described and ioffer does not.

• Me
        Mewkew3 Aug 21, 2013

I purchased three things through ioffer.com... two the sellers never shipped but paypal and amazon payments refunded me. The third was from a guy who goes by the name poolshooter... I received a set of Happy Days DVDs from him, and four of the DVDs were defective... he promised immediate replacement of the defective four... a week later, nothing. The sellers don't seem to care if what they send you will play correctly... after three episodes in, the defective disks FAILED back to a blue screen... each disk held at least 8 episodes on the ones that failed. I will NOT recommend ioffer to anyone. One of the sellers who refused to ship labeled me as "vindictive" because I said if he didn't ship I would file a claim to get my money back. Ioffer allows people to scam and defame people who are good folks. There is no way to file a complaint through them for a defective item. It is horrific.

bewareofioffer Jan 10, 2013

Amazon has major fraudulent items too.

iOffer.comthe biggest problem with ioffer is that it feels like there is no support team, no parents to this site

I bought some stuff from this site (but only b/c didn't find them at any other site), some of the items were value for the money paid but some were bad quality. The biggest problem with iOffer is that it feels like there is no support team, no parents to this site. I tried contact them several times and never got response. Most of the sellers there (if not all) don't speak English and don't answer your questions. Also there is not enough details on every item and the whole procedure of buying is very clumsy. I try buying from there as less as possible.

iOffer.combe extra carefull if you decide to risk with them

I was doing my homework before buying an item at ioffer and message several sellers asking recommended questions about the item as in: Is the item I will receive exactly the same as the pictured item?
        I quickly learned all sellers were giving me incoherent answers and so I changed the way I asked the questions- Please answer me yes or no to the following question: Is the item on picture # 1 the exact same item I will receive if I buy it?
        Some sellers would answer as requested some would still answer whatever they wanted to (example: "takes 3-4 weeks to get to you".
        Once I had a selection of sellers capable of answering my questions I started to check ALL of their feedbacks and rattings and learned a few interesting things.
        1) the last review pages featured are the negative feedbacks
        2) Although all the sellers I checked had thousands of sales and were on ioffer for more than a year, yet the VAST MAJORITY of their sales were "NOT RATTED YET" making their overall rattings look good.

So I decided to approach one of the sellers (the one that gave me the best answers on previous questions) about that:
        ME: " Why is the majority of your transactions not rated?"
        SELLER: "All the seller's comments are the same (only some of the comments)"
        ME: "Are you saying I cannot trust what I see on ioffer?"
        SELLER: "You can get the picture, like bags"
        Then I said that I wanted to know more than the picture could show me, I wanted to know if buyers received the item in the time predicted by seller/ If buyers received the item as pictured or described/ How was the quality of the item/ etc...

And I am glad I spend time researching before I purchased because although the seller profile looked great and I was receiving prompt replies from him/her, after me last message he/she just deleted my question and never replyed. I bet that would be exactly what would happen if I contacted the seller with a problem with my purchase.
        BE EXTRA CARFULL if you decide to risk!

iOffertheives and liars

Buyer be very very aware,
          Do not purchase anything at all from these two sellers on ioffer
          Hiweiwei1977 & yashuai20010, these two sellers are scam artists, theives, liars.
          They have great english skill when discussing cold hard cash.
          But thats where it stops...
          Once the deal goes through, and you have paid, they then cannot understand english, its so pathetic... So they are just stealing your money...
          Then they just dont bother to answer any emails at all... Pigs...
          The old saying goes "what goes around comes around" hope you both get run over by a bicycle...in ur country... : (: (: (

iOffer.comthe currency calculator/estimator on the site is wildly inaccurate

The currency calculator/estimator on the site is wildly inaccurate, I think it may be rigged to show a lower converted purchase price than you will actually pay, the difference between what their currency calculator shows in your countries currency and what you actually pay when converting your currency is in my case a difference of some £450 more expensive. Its OK for buyers in the US but any person from another country I advise STAY WELL CLEAR OF IOFFER!!

iOffer.comI was a buyer a. k. a victim of this website a few months ago

I was a buyer a.k.a victim of this website a few months ago. I was searching on Google and trying to find some online-shopping sites and then I reached iOffer. Well, after a tour around the website and i know that they sell fakes since most sellers are Chinese, have their addresses from China and everything is really cheap. However, most sellers have lots of positive feedbacks and they receive a lot of good comments from buyers.

Since I was looking for a Diesel hoodie, I looked up for a top recommended seller that sells this brand and finally found one. He received quite a lot of positive feedbacks, so I kinda trusted this seller and took my risk. I chose the style, my size, and paid in total only $40 shipping included for a $190 hoodie.

I received the hoodie 2 weeks later and the hoodie was TERRIBLE. They claimed that their L size is our size M, but it was smaller than that, like S or XS. The hand pockets are unbalanced, one was higher than the other, the hoodie is really thin and not even thick like the one in the picture. I know the price is cheap, but when comparing this hoodie to an unbranded hoodie that is sold in a mall with the same price, this is not worth it.

I was about to ask for a refund, but then I had to ship this back which costs $60 and in the end, I kept this crap. Well, what you paid is what you get. Even though this website's sellers have tons of positive feedback, I'm pretty sure their stuff is worse than crap and all of the feedbacks might have come from their friends or someone that they know.

• Ls
                  lsattaker Sep 13, 2012

I strongly agree! I should've done my homework before I trusted this scam sites and thieves ( I have too much positive experiences with good online shopping site like amazon, zappos etc so i didnt realize this was a trap for consumers). now, i paid $232.6 for a fake, damaged bag with 6 long white leather scrapes on the side of the bags. I asked the seller start2011 at ioffer.com for a full refund. at first, he told me to keep it and he would give me $20 back. I said no, i want my money back because the white scrapes are too obvious in such a bright blue bag. guess what? i can't believe what the seller told me to do. He asked me to use a pen to paint them blue!!! what a joke!! I filed a dispute and no response too. now, i feel angry and frustrated. I really want my money back and shut down ioffer.com! anybody having similar experiences could tell me what to do?

• Ia
                  iamwei Aug 08, 2012

why don't you report it to the ioffer for the full refund?

iOffer-TradeEverydaysitem never received

I paid 40.00 for a rear mudguard on 3-22-12, I never got my mudguard and I've contacted ioffer and tradeeverydays about this several times and I'm getting nowhere with either side, they are scamming people out of there money, other products I have bought have been defective, and never replaced, or never refunded.

iOfferioffer will take your money & send nothing!!

I spent several hundred dollars on iOffer. After the seller received my payment, they canceled their account and never sent me anything. I filed a complaint on iOffer and PayPal and both have done nothing about this. The one item that did actually arrive 5 months later was falling apart and the cheapest knockoff I have ever seen! BUYERS BEWARE!!! This is a scam and they ask for your name, phone number and address so they can steal your identity!!! Within a month or two, I have had to cancel my credit card and deal with a girl who showed up to rent my house because she sent thousands of dollars to someone using my name and address on craigslist. This is a nightmare!!

ioffer will take your money & send nothing!!

• Id
                      Idiot_Above May 05, 2012

Umm...iOffer did not take your money, you sent it to the seller so you pretty much gave your money away. You actually got your item, so technically nobody stole your money.

Don't blame iOffer for something you did. As an online buyer, it's your job to check the sellers before deciding to buy from them. iOffer, eBay, wherever you buy, they're all the same.

iOfferfraud / fakes

Bought 7 items from this site, having problems with 5 of them.
                    Two arrived and were ok - just
                    Three arrived and were really poor shoddy fakes
                    Two never arrived and the sellers have simply disappeared off the face of the earth - with my money
                    Fed up trying to get any sense from ioffer, the site is poor, difficult to use and flaky.
                    Ioffer do no more than pay lip service to complaints and bounce you off to your credit card insurance, neglecting their own responsibilities to check out the legitamacy of the sellers at the other end of the chain.
                    I have traded on ebay for over 10 years and have completed 1, 000s of trades without a single difficulty, so it can be done if you are interested enough, ioffer just aren't.
                    I suggest you avoid this site and use ebay

iOffer.com and EMS Chinahave not received my product which I paid for

track number: RR977006208CN
                      have not received my product which I paid, it has been in Guangzhou since 2011-12-12, this is a fake tracking number?
                      the seller does not respond to e-mail, vendors Kusaitu.ioffer.com ([protected]@hotmail.com)

Regards
                      Peter Hellkvist
                      peter.[protected]@tieto.com
                      Aspvägen 6, 17564 Sweden

iOffer.comillegal dvd copy purchase

Bought a set of DVD's, called "The Virginian". Disc's where obviously copied from TV, station logo's in bottom right corner. Picture drops in and out on 2 out of 7 disc's viewed, obviously during illegal recording. Items advertised as DVD quality, but very pixelated when watched on a larger TV.

iOffer.comfraud

Beware - I had a terrible experience with IOffer and lost my money. Goods were never received and a fraudulent "great transaction" rating was supposedly left by me (I can assure you - it wasn't) on their site. Theives and liars.

• Bo
                              bondsteve007 Jan 08, 2010

i ordered a canada goose parka for approx 100 us (when sells in canada at 600 us!) vendor [email protected] was the one who received payment via paypal. I received a plastic necklace!!
                              Paypal investigating, but i complained to VISA that ioffer.com must be directly/indirectly involved as so many complaints but same vendors still sell on their site (and no where else!) a lesson learned, Visa returned funds but what a fraud operation!!

• Yu
                              yunari Nov 11, 2009

Never buy anything from seller mikanlun88 or wanzhi or waht ever, this seller has lots of different names, always selling authenthic items but they would never send the item...i bought PRADA BOOTS BUT THIS SELLER SENT ME STRIPERS BOOT. AND paypal unable to help to refund my money...sad sad...

iOffer.combuyer beware

I went to iOffer looking for a good deal. I offered $25 for an item selling for $35. & free shipping. The seller accepted my offer... I paid with PayPal... and never received the item. The seller (dragon874) has not replied to any of my numerous emails that have been sent asking for the item I purchased weeks ago. The seller is a FRAUD!

I found that I could cancel my PayPal payment to the seller. Thank God for PayPal! iOffer is a scam and a rip-off... This site will take your complaint, but does NOTHING about it to resolve the issue! You can write them email after email until your fingers bleed... but nothing ever gets done!

If you buy something here.. make sure to use PayPal to pay for it. At least PayPal will CANCEL the transaction if you complain to them.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT iOFFER AGAIN!!!

bewareofioffer Jan 10, 2013

Watch out for Ebay, ioffer, sell.com, Paypal, the list goes on and on.Amazon too.Half.com.

bewareofioffer Jan 10, 2013

No ioffer is a total ripoff and so is Ebay and Paypal.

• Us
                                US Buyer Dec 07, 2012

ABSOLUTELY. iOffer.com is not worth the frustrations. The Sellers are not worthy of your money as a whole. The few that are legit will have sites on established sites like Amazon or Ebay. STAY AWAY is my advice.

ReadyDVDs4u.ioffer.comno goods no refund asked to pay again

Do not but from readydvds4u. Ioffer.com
                              I orderd and payed for a dvd boxset, dvds cost 25 dollars and so did the postage, a tracking number was given and it was signed for, not at my address and not even in my country. The seller readydvds4u. Ioffer.com said send me the postage and I will reship it if you are not going to pay again then stop messaging me.
                              Ioffer have been no help and my claim was to late for paypal.
                              Avoid this seller and most likely this site

iOffer.comreceived two fraudulent musical dvds through purchases on ioffer.com

Received two fraudulent musical DVDs through purchases on iOffer.com. Sellers on site make illegal copies of musical performances, mainly in Europe, advertise discs with pictures on commercial labels, and sell bootlegged discs for "bargain prices". DVD discs will not play on American DVD players. Also, site administrators cover up illegal sales by hiding negative ratings of purchasers who complain about non-functional DVD discs. Stay away from iOffer.com!

www.ioffer.co.ukgoods

hi i wonder if you can help me over a yr ago i purchased a sword for my son through Ioffer this guy took my money and never sent the goods ive been contacting the person and he keeps saying he will send i never recieved the goods and we are still fighting this i want to know how can people be so nasty to do this to a genuine customer like myself my son has special needs and this has caused much anger and dissapointment to my son thank you ms s horrocks

• Ar
                                      Armene Biaku Nov 29, 2013

Hello! my name is Armene Biaku, live in Derby (UK) .I am writing to express my dissatisfaction at your site( ioffer.co.uk).Since 26 of october 2013, i purchased men/women canvas shoes, paid by western union to the seller Zhen Zhang at chao yang quhua weixili Building 59 10 02.`Zip;100021, The doesn't accept my money or many time i went asked to the western office they confimed me Mr Zhen Zhang took my money on Monday 28 of october 2013 and gave me the district he took that at chao souyoun young at Beilging.Would you like help me to conctact the seller can give me my item please.My email is [email protected]

iOffer.commoney taken, louis vuitton bags not sent

Buyer beware: ioffer.com: paypal.com: western union: money bookers: do not buy from this person, my money was stolen. Bags were not sent.

Below are the email addresses used and emails sent with sellers bank, paypal and personal information used by the thief.

Ginosun4 (Ioffer site) "siucui" [protected]@hotmail.com, "ginosun4" [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@hotmail.com, "toto" [protected]@hotmail.com

Hello, friend:

Would you mind send your money by bank transfer? I am sorry to let know my paypal account was limited and suspended I can't take money anymore. This is because one of my nephew's buyer she bought a bag on ioffer left a link of the bag on the paypal invoice. I think paypal followed the link and saw the messages they talked on

Ioffer. Thank you.

Toto

Ok, friend:

Here is my bank account information below. Thank you.

Bank name : bank of china (Hong kong) limited

Toto
                                    Paula eckstine
                                    To
                                    Ginosun4

Friend, this isn't who I usually pay..

Suen pik lin ([protected]@gmail.com) this is who I usually pay.. A/c name : mr. Suen ying leung... Sent to:yuan yuan cui email: [protected]@hotmail.com what is going on? Did you send this?

Hello, friend:

This is the paypal invoice I sent you. The accounts under my name

Suen ying leung and my wife's name yuan yuan cui were suspended caused the buyers from italy left the brand names of the bags who bought from last year. This paypal account is under the name of my sister suen pik lin. P's don't write anything on the paypal invoice when you pay except your shipping address. Hope you can understand. Thank you.

Gino

Hello

Suen pik lin,

You sent a money request for $1, 090.00 usd to [protected]@gmail.com.

Money request details

iOfferillegal activity

iOffer knowingly allows piracy on their site. They claim to not be aware, and they will remove copyright infringed ebooks (99%) of the ebooks and audiobooks listed are ILLEGAL) if a complaint is sent, but they do nothing to the seller, and the next day the seller will have the illegal item up again. Ebay has cleaned up illegal ebook sales on their site, so it CAN be done. iOffer chooses to engage in illegal activity and will not compensate authors for lost royalties. Avoid this site!

• Ro
                                          rowenacherry May 06, 2011

I agree that iOffer may be bad, but from what I have seen, eBay is full of illegal CDs blatantly offering 2010 bestsellers, Stephanie Meyers/Twilight ebooks. There are a lot of legal CDs of "Classics", but if the author is still alive and writing, these eBayers ought not to be burning disc after disc of their work.

There is no such thing as ReSell rights unless one has a contract signed by the author.

iOffer.comI found their site to be very ineffective

I opened an account on ioffer.com about a year ago, as an alternative to selling on eBay. It ranks amongst the worst decisions I ever made. First off, they will charge you $20 upfront to ’pay for
                                        your selling commissions’ rather than pay-as-you-go like other sites. Good luck getting that back if you decide to close your account.

I found their site to be very ineffective, very few sales compared to other sites like eCrater, Bonanza and Webstore, and when I decided to close my account and get the remainder of my balance returned, I get no response from their customer service (You could call it customer service if they gave you any, so I guess I shouldn’t call it that). I’m going to end up having to file a complaint with the BBB to get my lousy $10 back.

STAY AWAY!

• On
                                            Onlythereal Apr 03, 2013

I would not recommend iOffer to anyone. I ordered a rear movie, "Bird of Paradise", put in the credit card information clicked all the way to the end. I get an email that say, "Thank you for your order it will be shipped in 5 to 8 days." Then I get emails to confirm payment. I email the seller and asked what's up with that, I already put all my credit card information in. This back and forth went on for three emails and then I got a rather rude email from the seller, Lisa/filmclassics4u2, telling me they don't know what I am talking about after I explained it three times and in caps, "DO NOT REPORT THIS AS A PROBLEM just send the message here at IOffer. When you report a problem sellers items are dumped in searches. I won't have any sales for that day. So I click on the link to respond to her and it does nothing, it goes nowhere. As far as I am concerned, she was rude and no help what so ever. I believe you have to use PayPal but when I went to buy the item, it said nothing about PayPal and took all my credit card information. Yet, the seller, sending me numerous emails just didn't have a clue what was going on, didn't understand what I was saying and was obviously to uninformed to guide me in the right direction. So if you want your credit card information out there and one big run around, go ahead and use this site. I order a different movie the same day from Amazon.com and received it 5 days later no muss no fuss. iOffer is a fly by night site with sellers that don't have a brain in their heads.