Intoxalockinterlock

M Jun 18, 2019 Review updated:

My car will not start and a code appears that I have no idea what it means I couldn't even drive my car to work because of this. I called 5 times today on hold multiple time for hours kept getting transferred no one could tell me anything about why it was not starting I am pissed I want this piece of [censored] out of my car! They lie about 24/7 customer service you are on hold for over an hour just to be told they can't do anything. I hate this machine it's expensive and a rip off. The person you call to install the device acts so nice and give you his personal line to call anytime and he never answers or responds back to their email. I can't even get through to anyone I would never recommended this to anyone. Not to mention installation took over 12 hours they said intoxalock did not send them a calibrated device then I was told I would get 100$ back after purchase and I have yet to see that! I'm so fed up as if we aren't already going through enough this company is definitely not worth the additional headache!

Hughbert Jul 03, 2019

Weird not letting me put my email! We’ll text me [protected]

[email protected]

Hughbert Jul 03, 2019

Hello can you contact me via email! I’m going to sue this company and want current customers that are having similar issues! Thank you. [email protected]

• Be
    beklandfarm16 Nov 03, 2019

@Hughbert Hi I am new customer. I paid 5 days ago they set appointment to put machine in. However they never sent the machine I called to ask what s happened they blamed it on UPS however they had no tracking number. I would join you an others my email [email protected]