Inteliuswas charged for a subscription I never signed up or agreed to

I have had a couple monthly charges for a subscription I never signed up for on my my credit card account that shouldnt have been charged. I used your website once to look up a phone number and was charged .99 that I agreed to. I never agreed to becoming a member and paying a monthly fee. I have never been back on that website or used it but that one time. I would like to have my credit card reimbursed and if there is a membership it needs to be cancelled immediately! I have tried calling numerous times and am put on hold for a ridiculious amount of time, never getting to speak with a representative. Please fix this asap. I wasnt expecting these charges and it has put my card over the limit. If this cant be fixed by you, I do intend to file a dispute with my credit card company. Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Thanks and I look foward to hearing from you.

Cody Patterson

RESOLVED

• Intelius's response · Oct 27, 2009

Please call [protected] Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.