InkedShopHorrible customer service

A

I placed and received my order just fine, unfortunately I needed the next size up. So I emailed the Customer Service email, and got a reply that I had to pay for my own return but that if I put my order number and what I needed to be done, they would take care of it. So ok, not horrible, I can print up my own label. I shipped the return/exchange and it arrived to their Returns Center on 2/13/17. I waited until 2/20/17 to make contact because I had not received a new tracking number or even confirmation that the product had shipped out, I left 3 voice messages, once on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd and I had sent 2 emails out on the 20th and the 21st. Not a single response. Finally, I reached out to their Facebook page, seeing it said they 'typically reply instantly' I thought 'awesome, we can get this taken care of'. I did get in contact with someone through Facebook who issued me a refund of my first order in the form of a gift card so I could replace my order, however, going to the next size up, the price went up, and would leave me paying for shipping, yet again. So I explained the situation to them, and kindly asked if I could get shipping reimbursed as well for this second transaction, from then on, they had read the messages, but not responded to anything. As sad as it makes me to say this, I most likely will never order from them again.