Ingress Motors Centre Logo

Ingress Motors Centre

Having problems with Ingress Motors Centre?

+60 380 660 351 (Bandar Baru Bangi, 11, Jalan P/7)
Bandar Bukit
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ingress Motors Centre.

Complaints & Reviews

Ingress Motors CentreServicing arm

Read the above and check out google reviews on how badly managed Ingress Auto is mismanaged. I will never purchase another BMW or Mini due to the poor quality of service. Its trully third rate misnanaged. Bmw needs to learn from Nissan to run their service centers efficiently, effectively and like clockwork.
I dont even know where to begin with my complaint. Its unheard of.
Refer to the referrence below :

Re: BMW Malaysia Website: Comments & Inquiries CRM:0948007

Someone please take over the management of Ingress Auto and bring it forward into the 20th century!

Regards
Rowena Baker
Vechicle Number : CV2

Ingress Motors Centreservice maintenance unsatisfactory

I have been a faithful customer to service my car model ASX at this outlet since bought the car. Every time after service, the car would hv noise. Then I would have to return the car to the shop but it never got fixed! This time I went to Chan sow lin outlet (another dealer) and the outlet told me gearbox screws all dropped out. This is because the predecessor never screw properly and no wonder there are so much of noise. They needed me to leave the car for 3 days to fix the screw. I have no transport to work now and I might have to pay hefty sum on the repair cost. Please respond how should I proceed with this compensation.

My email is Joyce.[protected]@gmail.com. My mobile phone number is [protected].

Thank you.

• Ew
        ewawa Aug 18, 2020

Same here, disqualified professional except cutting your throat in order to making thier survive! My car sent for fixing the noise 6 weeks in the centre but then eveytime problem not solve yet create more parts problem...It's so unfortunate for Mitshubishi Japan to have such a service centre to carry thier brand!