Infinity Insurancerefused to return calls

P Review updated:

I was involved in an accident with an individual who was insured by Infinity Insurance on 4/7/10. Since the accident I have left daily messages for the claims rep assigned to my claim and never received a call back. After one week of daily messages, I left several messages for her supervisor which were never returned. I have decided to go through my own insurance company for repairs and have them deal with reinbursement from Infinity. What a nightmare company. I feel sorry for anyone who has to rely on this company to take care of them in a time of need. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!

• R
      Jun 16, 2010

Well, I got hit back on January 6th, 2010. Accident 100% infinity's [censor] clients fault. Infinity does NOT return calls. They would rather spend $100, 000 defending a $10, 000 claim. Claim#[protected] Oh, they did send an adjuster, who showed up knocking on my door at 7 am. Think I am just going to let the legal deadline pass without Infinity clearing the claim. Or denying it. That way I can sue Infinity PERSONALLY for bad faith as opposed to the insurance minimums their insured driver had.

• V
      Jul 13, 2010

Like an idiot I got infinity insurance, because it was cheaper. I will never make that mistake again! I paid for full coverage. When my car was hit by a speeding idiot in a parking lot my car was crushed into a wall. My sons car seat was smashed. Luckily I didn't let my son in the car at the moment while I was moving the car. Infinity insurance did not help me and fixed my car. My car looks like crap. Metal pieces are weilded together. The other day I took my car to get fixed and the person at the body shop told me that if I drive my car with a passanger and get into a minor accident that my passenger can be beheaded by the way my car was welded together by Infinities body shop repairers. He gave me an example by moving my, once strong car, with his hand and it easily bent. He showed me the rules and told me I must sue. My expensive care is useless now. I still owe money on my car too.

• V
      Jul 13, 2010

Please sue them!

• K
      Mar 23, 2012

I too had an accident involving an Infinity Insured. It was a SUNDAY morning...I called my insurance, we agreed to let Infinity handle it. Infinity, Ms. Walker, NEVER RETURNS CALLS...neither do the 'others' that they say to call because she is 'unavailable.' The adjuster came on THURSDAY...broke the hood lock now it MUST be towed. He said I need a rental today (yesterday) I called Infinity...3 different people were 'away from their desks'. I left 3 messages this am. I am stranded now 24 hours. Seems that Ms. Walker is THE ONLY ONE who can 'make decisions' and she is never available. We all know that Insurance companies run the world...why do they rub our noses in it by being so rude/unavailable/ uncompassionate? I would NEVER choose Infinity and I will pass that along to everyone I know.

• P
      Apr 26, 2012

I too was involved in an accident where an insured with Infinity Insurance hit my mini van while I was at a stop light. My van was hit hard and totaled in the accident. Debra Montgomery, the claims adjuster NEVER returned any phone calls. On call #8, she happened to pick up the phone and took my recorded statement. Then all I would receive was a monthly form letter stating they were waiting for my medical bills and records. I sent them everything twice, return receipt. It was as if they were deliberately stalling. I finally filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and my claim was finally handed over to DJ in the Long Beach office, who was very professional. However, DJ was under the control of his manager Chris Garcia, who was unreasonable. Chris first asked for a letter from my boss's boss to verify the days I was off work. I provided that and they still refused to process my claim. Then Chris asked for a letter from my doctor. I provided that and they still refused to process my claim. I did everything they asked me to do and then, after nine months of leading me on to believe that if I got them what they wanted, they would settle my claim with what I presented, they offered to pay me 35% of what I was asking for and told me the only way to get more was to go to Small Claims Court. They are the worst company ever to deal with.