India Yamaha MotorThe manager tried to beat me and also abused me with very shameful words

A Nov 07, 2020

I own R15 2.0 version, I recently serviced my bike from Moharir auto, Nashik, Maharashtra. The manager and the associate tried to argue and tried to beat me but as soon as I turn on recording the video they stopped. I can't attach the video recording but I do have that with me, if you don't take further strict action against them then I am going to file police complaint against them along with Yamaha. The insident took place today 7th November 2020, when after leaving my bike well checked with service center man, they called me that the clutch wire got broke due to their rought handling and said that iam responsible for that. Also I tried to buy the engine oil filter from them, even they had enough stock they denied to sell me, they also told that they will not sell it if I am not doing the work from them. Also while leaving the office the manager and the other person tried to hit me when I denied to sign at service form satisfaction. This is very serious issue which you must take look into.

RESOLVED

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Dec 13, 2020

Dear Atharva Bhatkhalkar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Saturday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Regards,