India Yamaha Motorservice

A Nov 30, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam

Myself AKHIL.R.S a native from kerala is hereby sending this mail to inform you a complaint regarding poor service provided by one of your service centre in Kerala.I own a Yamaha FZ bike with Reg.No KL-60-K-2667, Unfortunately on September 26 i met with an accident.Accident was severe and my bike was damaged badly.Recovering From the Accident On October 3rd i itself took the bike from the police station after completing all the formalities from there and went to my near by Yamaha service centre.I here by mention the full address of the service centre:-Amnas Motors, Near Telephone Exchange, Beericheri, Trikaripur, Kasaragod, Kerala - 671310.Sir on the behalf of that they promised me my bike will make ready within two months.They told me, they will contact me to bring the key of my bike at the time when my bike's service will start.Until Now the key is with me, No contacts from the service centre till now.I Contacted them several times to know the status of the repairing work and their answer was "Not Yet Started".Sir, the reason Why i send this mail is when i contacted them yesterday i got a new reply"There are pending bikes here till 4 months, So how can we give your bike".So dear sir/madam reading this complaint as a request please do the needful.Please Make it possible to atleat start my bike's work.
Your's Faithfully