Indane Gasabnormal delay in lpg supplies!

B

I am a LPG Indane customer with Rajesh Gas Agency, Chennai and my consumer Number is 5753. I have booked for a refile on 28.10.2006 under order No.11204. Even though it is nearing fifteen days, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

I lodged a web complaint on7.11.2006, vide reference No.6280, followed by reminder on 8.11.2006 vide reference No.6328 and there is no reply or response till now. I have booked for refile after three months of previous supply and I am unable to get one refile.

Beware!

sanjukta rath Nov 05, 2014

sir,
    i am a lady and senior citizen working as a nurse after my retirement.i have my indane gas connection from (CUTTACK INDANE) gas agency, mohanty pada, kafla bazaar, cuttack.
    for last 1 year my gas agency is booking my gas without my consent.Even after repeated complaints they keep repeating this fraud, as i get confirmation of gas booking via sms on my phone, eventhough i hvnt book any gas order.
    Please address my complain in urgent manner as govt has put a limit on these gas bookings and CUTTACK INDANE GAS AGENCY is repeatedly commiting this fraud. SANJUKTA RATH
    CONSUMER NO-10809
    PH NO [protected]
    EMAIL [email protected]
    CUTTACK INDANE GAS AGENCY

• Mb
    m.bhoopathy Dec 02, 2011

hi, i am registered with rajammal gas agency, chennai nov, 8. the agency has very very poor service. directly i am visit rajammal agency but no RESPONCE LOAD is not comming, delivery man today leave some reson tell. so pls help me.????????? GOVINDHAMMAL costomer id number 24700.

• Sm
    SMS recived Nov 08, 2011

i have booked a refill against booking No. 240059, but I have not received any refill till now.Unfortunately I have received only sms for gas refill against cash memo no 1507 on dated 20/10/2011.My consumer no is 1665, agency name is Anamika gas agency, Kankarbagh coloney Patna(Bihar).Pls do needful ASAP.

Vikash Jaiswal Oct 09, 2011

On 25th Sep. & 2nd Oct. Complaint was writen but not yet received filled gas. Mob. No.- [protected]

• Sb
    S.B.Chaudhary Jun 24, 2011

I Sadabriksh Chaudhary, Resident Simli Pandariba, Chhotimandir lane, Patna City, I LPG Indane customer with Sonam Gas Agency, Jhaugang, Patna City and my consumer Number is 21824. I have booked for a refile on 09.06.11 and booking reference No.is 206290 but till date not supplied refile cylinder by Agency. My Contact No. [protected]

vinni Kumar Feb 22, 2011

Respected Sir,
    I m the customer of Abhil Indane
    Mansorover Park Lane, near Karan Hotel,
    Rohtak
    Haryana
    India.
    I have a Two Gas Connection in favour of Two Brother( Two Family).I booked for a domestic gas cyllender on Nov, Dec, Jan. they give me the date to collect gas cyllender after 5-6 days but they did not it due to saying gas is not available However, i went again on 15.1.10 again they refuse me due to gas shortage. I sold a gas cyllender in Black from this agency. Now I complaint to Mr. Aryal Sharma (Field Officer-[protected]) But he also did not give me a positive response. Abhil Gas Propritor told me they will make my TTV & they will not deliver my gas at any cost. Kindly do necessary action in favour of me and solve my Gas refill problem permanently. I am tottally frustrated from the misbhaviour of the distributor.

Yours truly,

Ist Consumer No-6511
    Shyam Lal
    Address- Jhung Colony, Rohtak

2nd Consumer No-2021
    Narayan Singh
    Address :- House No-1672 Sec-3 Rohtak.

Mobile:-[protected]/ [protected]

• Su
    subhansu naha Dec 30, 2010

I have booked for refiling of cylinder on 10/12/2010at my lockal office cuttack but it have not delivered yet it is too late& I personally went there and reminded them about the supply of gas delivery on 23/12/2010 & 27/12/2010 they answered that it will be delivered to-morrow. Pl. look into matter. Regards
    Distrubitors address Mohanty Pada, Kafla Bazar. Cuttack 753002. My Consumer No. 4971.

• Mc
    McMillan968 Dec 17, 2010

I'm being ripped off TOO!!
    My Avalanche is TWO MONHS outta the dealer PAST THE DEALERS 30DAY WARRANTY.SO no BS from you guys.
    You are told when you are buying the warranty that you can get it repaired ANYWHERES.Yup as long as they accept AUL pay scale which a dealer WON'T!!They wont pay for a rebuilt trans ONLY a USED one who knows what issues THAT will have??They wont pay for GASKETS or SEALS or CLAMPS or even all the FLUID 13 of 15 NECESSARY quarts they WILL pay for WTF is THAT?So IF I want a certified rebuilt it will cost me an EXTRA $1135.00 I just paid $1700 for the damn WARANTY!!

• Ga
    gaurav arora Dec 16, 2010

main problem with the dealer network of indane everywhere as they r involved in selling the normal supplies in black market

• Va
    vaidyanathan1977 Oct 23, 2010

Hello
    As I am residing in foriegn country and my family was travelling around here and there, i could not book the gas for the past six months, my family is back to india Adambakam, Chennai.
    customer number 47630 Rose gas agency, Adambakkam, Chennai
    I want to reactivate the connection .Please do the needful.
    thanks
    Vaidyanathan.S
    [email protected]

• Ra
    rajdeep.verma Oct 22, 2010

SIR,

I AM OM PRAKASH BAIRWA, STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, STATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT- MPOWER, JODHPUR
    MY INDIAN GAS NO . TR 4980 OM PRAKASH BAIRWA, 257 PARSHAV NATH NAGAR NEAR AIRPORT SANGANER JAIPUR AND OTHER NO. 11764 VED PRAKASH VERMA 257 PARSHAV NATH NAGAR AIRPORT SANGANER JAIPUR
    YOUR SERVICE DELEVERY IS VERY LATE BEACUSE SOME TIME YOU ARE DELEVER IN BLACK
    PLS, TAKE ACTION IN THAT ACTIVITIES

• Rk
    R.Kumar Bhaskar Sep 20, 2010

I am Prof.R.Kumar Bhaskar working as professor, School of Business Management, Accounting and Finance, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (Deemed to be University) Prasanthi Nilayam, Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh. My consumer no is 5724 and We are registered with Prasanthi Gas Agnency, Prasanthi Nilayam. The following are the problems we face continuously here:
    1. It takes many calls to the gas agency office to book for the refill of the LPG Gas cylinder. The agent would not so easily available to book the refill. So it takes long time to book for the refill,
    2. This time like many times in the past I booked with great difficulty two weeks back and was given the booking number: 1564,
    3. I was told that I would be given the refill on September 13, Monday and now it is 21-09-2010, Monday and even then it has not been yet delivered,
    4. When I try to contact the gas agency on their number: [protected] they are either not available or do not respond, You can also try.

I therefore request the concerned to sort out this problem and do justice for us. This I am doing after facing the problem for more than two years,
    Yours Faithfully,
    R.Kumar Bhaskar

• Kr
    Krishan Kumar Saxena Jul 12, 2010

I Krishan Kumar Saxena R/O House No C-424-B, Sector-19, NOIDA book to riffil my Indan gas consumer No RM-10649 on 03rd July, 2010 at MITHILA GAS AGENGY, BLOCK-A, SECTOR-19, NOIDA, U.P. But til today my gas riffil is not suplied for me. kindly registerd my complaint.

• Mu
    muruganantham Apr 03, 2010

Dear team,

Hai, I am muruganantham from maduai, i was booking new gas connection request on 5-mar on Suresh gas Agencies, no 2 Yogesh complex, Near hotel Jeyasakthi, Bye pass road, Madurai -625010.in the name og G.Muruganantham, 9/22 Ag illam, 2nd floor, Gandhi street, anna main street, Pethaniapuram, Madurai -625016.
    I was go to the showroom and know the booking details, i am get bad replay from this Agency.Hence i was log the complaint.pls do the needful.

My contact no :[protected]
    Mail ID : [email protected]

job of office work Apr 01, 2010

dear sir

job of Computer Opretor

• Bh
    Bhargab Barman Mar 11, 2010

I, Bhargab Barman S/O Dhirendra Nath Barman, Palla R0ad, Gopal Bazar, Nalbari Town-Nalbari(State-Assam) a L.P.G Indane customer with M/S Redhorn Gas Agency, Nalbari(Ph.no-[protected]). My consumer No.is 20894.I have booked for a refill on 4th of January, 2010 but even after 2 months I did not get my refill from Indane dealer named mentioned above.I am going to the agency since last few days but they are not giving me any response and they misbehaved me. I am in great problem and I did not getting any solution for it.So, I request you to take a necessary action against the Dealer mentioned above..

Yours Faithfully,

Bhargab Barman
    e-mail: [email protected]

• Re
    Rev. Nathaniel Jan 23, 2010

From Rev. Nathaniel, 39, Bharadwaj Street, East Tambaram, Chennai 600059
    Cell: [protected] My Indane Gas connection Consumer No. 50637

On 21st July 2009, when the cylinder was brought to our house the man one who brought the same asked me Rs. 20/= extra, that was apart from the bill amount. When I asked him may I give a complaint about his claim, he said top to bottom people in the office are receiving share from that and so there was no use for such complaints.

I had booked on 11th December 2009. The number given to me was 7933. As I did not get the cylinder till 22nd January 2010, I contacted the Selaiyur Indane Gas Office - Shree Chella Agencies- and the Madam, one who attended our phone call told me that I would receive the cylinder that day itself. So, all of us stayed in our house cancelling our program. Though we saw the Indane cylinder supplying vehicle on our street, we did not get the cylinder. So I sent our son today (23th January 2010) to the office at Selaiyur along with the empty cylinder. As my son did not get proper response, he asked the Madam incharge there whether we can give any complaint. She had told no one would care about our complaint. So he came back with the empty cylinder. But in the afternoon one cylinder was brought to our house and in our absence, the man who had brought the cylinder threatened our son and got Rs. 330/- against the bill
    Rs. 315.90. I wonder about the administration of this Selaiyur office!!! I feel pity for such people those who share such mean amount.

• Sr
    Srikanth Mahalingam Oct 27, 2009

Dear Sir, (Consumer Number: 50033)

D.K. Agencies (Indane LPG GAS Distributors) with address 1-A, Cross Road, J.P. Nagar, 2nd Phase, Bangalore - 560078 is selling Gas Cylinders in the black market. Most of the times, the booked consumers don't get the cylinders on time and we received information that this company's suppliers are selling the cylinders in the black market for whopping money. They never give information to the consumers about their cylinder supply on a particular date and if the consumer is not available at home, they take the cylinder back and sell it at the market which leads the consumer to make number of telephone calls to the company to get it supplied after many days. It seems some illegal activity is being carried out by D.K. Agencies. Kindly look into this matter.

Regards,
    Srikanth

• Ra
    RASHID MAND KHAN Sep 02, 2009

sir i m 10 years old your customer .but last 4 years i m very upset your home gas delivery .
    my name rashid mand khan . aligarh muslim university . i m inform you about your gas dealear Mr.Tariq ghandi that doing continuing black to your gas of many 4 wheeler driver
    plz help i m very upset your delivery
    thanx . i hope you will take soon neccessary action

MY CELL NO.+[protected]
    Diisttic Aligarh . UP

• Mg
    M Gupta Aug 24, 2009

My gas connection @ Kolkata, salt lake BD market. I requested for a Gas refil delivery twice and it was returned back .The agency says that they can deliver the Gas cylinder only with in 10 days at any time . The gas agency doesnt provide any date and time when they would reach us to deliver.We are working people and its not possible for us to stay at home and wait for them. The door to door service is not helping us in anyways.This process should be changed .

• Rd
    R D Gupta Mar 28, 2009

My Self(R D Gupta) is Indane LPG customer with YADU INDANE GAS SEWA, D - 33, SITE - 4, SAHIBABAD INDL AREA, GHAZIABAD. Consumer No. 55550. I booked the gas 2 weeks back(14-Mar-2009) and the lady on phone assured that the gas will be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks have past, still no sign of any delivery of the LPG. She is not attending even my call. So, I AM stuck and don't know what to do. My wife is alone at my home along with 02 small childrens and most of the time, stays alone. She's not in a position to go and collect the cylinder herself. This kind of harrassment by Indane is leading us with more mental trauma and health problem. This kind of callousness shown by the Indane service provider only shows how they deliberately harassing people. Question is, how long are they planning to continue with this kind of poor service and why?

Chitralekha Gupta Jan 01, 2009

I am a long time consumer of Indane LPG. I've booked for a refill on 18th of December 2008 but I haven't received the cylinder yet. For the last 15 days whenever I am calling the agencies they say that they're sending it the very day, but nobody is showing up. If I ask the person who is delivering the cylinder, he says that he didn't get the slip. What's the use of this kind of harassment? Consumers like me feel so helpless. The details of the Consumer and the Distributor is given below.

Consumer No.: 26204

Distributor:
    YADU INDANE GAS SEWA
    D-33, Site 4 Sahibabad Industrial Area
    Ghaziabad, UP

• Am
    AMITAVA SUR Nov 10, 2008

I am a customer of Bongaon Gas Sevice, North 24 parganas, West Bengal, having connection no 23452, since one year I am getting delivery of my gas cylindcer 3 months after.

vijay Oct 27, 2008

i just wanted to know that how many gas conation can a gas agency have.

• Rs
    rssraghuprasad Oct 12, 2008

I am an indane customer. My gas service agency name is M/s. Sampally gas agencies, Erragadda, Hyderabad. I am facing troubles while booking for gas. They wantonly do not lift phone. To day I tried atleast one hour but no avail. This is happening every time. I want a change from this gas agency.

raghu prasad

Om Shakthi Oct 10, 2008

I don't understand why there is a lot of complaints on indane distributors. I think the distributors are doing a good job of understanding the consumers problem and delivering the LPG at a proper time.

If you have any problem such as you face above please do not hesitate to call us on these numbers.

044-[protected] and 044-[protected].

Om Shakthi Oct 10, 2008

I do not understand why there is a lot of complaints on indane distributors. I think the distributors are doing a good job of understanding the consumers problem and delivering the LPG at a proper time.

If you have any problem such as you face above, please do not hesitate to call us on these numbers.

[protected], [protected].

Phone Numbers - 044-[protected]
    and 044-[protected].

Om Shakthi Oct 10, 2008

If you have any problem such as you face above, please do not hesitate to call us on these numbers - 044-[protected], 044-[protected].

Om Shakthi Oct 10, 2008

I do not understand why there are a lot of complaints on indane distributors. I think the distributors are doing a good job of understanding the consumer’s problem and delivering the cylinder at a proper time.

Om Shakthi Oct 10, 2008

I do not understand why there are a lot of complaints on indane distributors.

Om Shakthi Oct 10, 2008

I think the distributors are doing a good job of understanding the consumer’s problem and delivering the LPG at a proper time.

Om Shakthi Oct 10, 2008

I dont understand why there is a lot of complaints on indane distributors. I think the distributors are doing a good job of understanding the consumers problem and delivering the LPG at a proper time.

044-[protected], 044-[protected].

• Ab
    Abhijeet Choudhury Sep 22, 2008

angry, frustrated...

people at shekpet hyderabad, not having any manners ... for last 10 day's continuously calling...
    no response... phone always engage ... they should put their phone in drain...

• Mu
    muthuvel Sep 16, 2008

hai,
    i am muthuvel from chennai only i booked the new gas connection from your dealer in porur, they were told me you will get the order from my side then you will come and pay the money for deposite in 3500 that i need a description of the deposite amount

vinod ror Sep 12, 2008

i want a gass connection .and we have not any connection before.so problem is this people saying that after connection gass sylender are not found timely .all centers in thier a big croud.so plz open some new gass agency center. if u want place for open new center we hav a rent house, when u want u open that place ur gass center.

thank's and best regard's

vinod ror

• Sv
    sv3 Sep 11, 2008

ananth gas agency bangalore has the worst attitude towards customers and their concerns ; no proper attendance to customers quesries, telephones do nt work 75% of the time ; when contacted they never update the customers on the status of cylinder availability ; disconnect lines while talking ; mnager is least bothered to attend or listen to the customers ; they dont deliver even after 15 days of booking as ;delivery boys are not there most of the time when the dumping happens ; delivery boys sometimes openly ask for extra money when delivering the cylinder

• Su
    Suresh Menon Sep 06, 2008

I am a LPG Indane customer with Gaslink Gas Agency, Amminchikarai, Chennai and my consumer Number is 46743. I have booked for a refile on 01.09.2008 . Even though it is six days and when called and informed that tomorrow is sunday they gave me the info that the cylinders are short and they cannot send until the load comes and i had two cylinders untill today i havent got my 2 cylinders in use i feel tha the two cylinders i paid for is really of no good for me as they didnt supply till today i was using this connection past 12 years in Kerala and i had no probs there but when i got transfered i got only one cylinder full and other cylinder was empty as i bought one cylinder from my neighbour since i couldnt get the cylinder in time. at that time when i asked second cylinder they sent me the cylinder after 28 days and my first cylinder was about to be empty. i left that topic as that was not a prob during those days but later on they asked for ration card and due to that they didnt supply me the cylinder for 1 year finally i got the ration card and submitted. after submission they told that within 7 days they will deliver the cylinder and didnt do finally i got the cylinder from their own person in different way paying 600/- Rs. and they didnt supply me thru the ration card. when called they were speaking like they are doing something for charity purpose and told they cannot send until 10 days or until they have stock. this connection is under my mom's name and she is a senior citizen and i see that a senior citizen is dishonoured in this country as they are given much more privellages I wish i could take this to medias but not sure of what would be the result. but any how still the indane co. is not doing any good for their customer just neglecting to their jobs.I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer till now. I can understand that Indane co. is not for public but for the dealers and for the people who pay excess amount to them for business.

• Rp
    R.P.Singh Aug 21, 2008

Abnormal delay in LPG supplies!

Complaint Rating:
    I am a LPG Indane customer with Anand Gas Agency, Ranchi and my consumer Number is 3061. I have booked for a refile on 05.08.2006. Even though it is nearing fifteen days, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.

• Gm
    G.manivannan Aug 19, 2008

Respected sir
    We are using the indane lpg gas from 03sept2004 in vellore. by the the distributers of loganathan indane distributers.we are using single cylinder only, our consumer no 11368. their area off code985, distributers code05985101, destination code15800.we are 7 no s working in a sony service centre. we are stayed bachuler only, and each person from separate distric place so we are using the gas for self cooking. and we were paid additional amount.for getting the connection for without ration card when the time of getting connection.and they are supplied the gas without demand and now we are call to booking the gas -they spoke to me only the ration card holders only elgible for booking the gas, and other is not elgible for supply the gas. so kindly concider our problem for without any demand to supply the LPG GAS... thanking you.
    IF THE CONSUMER MUST HAVE THE RATION CARD FOR USE THE LPG GAS, OTHER PEOPLE HOW CAN GET THE GAS FOR COOKING, or IS NOT THE RIGHTS FOR USE THE GAS OF OTHER PEOPLE like BACHULER??. .

yours obediently