In-N-Out Burgercorporate bullying

In-N-Out Burger has resorted to corporate BULLYING!! I have been telling everyone my husbands story and what In-N-Out Burger has and is doing to him. I have ONLY stated TRUE facts. Facts that I can back up with emails, Governament/City agency letters and other paperwork. Im response In-N-Out Burger has had Attorney John Mark Jennings a Partner at Shulman Hudges & Bastian LLP. [protected]@shllp.com send me a Cease & Desist Letter. The letter is THREATENING to sue me for "repeated, unwarrented, and unsolicited harrassing and defamatory communications and actions directed toward In-N-Out". How can I be doing any of that by telling people the TRUTH? They just don't want me to tell the truth anymore! I will continue telling the truth. A Cease & Desist means nothing when your telling the truth and have the PROOF!!!
I will NOT stand for corporate BULLYING!! I have said nothing that is not 100% TRUE! If In-N-Out Burger does not like what they read then they should address the problems and take responsibility for their negligence.

corporate bullying

• Mk
    MkStItCh Nov 14, 2013

Them suing you is just the beginning. Just this post is enough to possibly have you arrested. You might want to stop and think about what you are doing.

• Li
    liberty1776 Nov 14, 2013

Lady - you are going to need to hire a lawyer. Good luck in your pursuit of the truth. I hope you prevail.