IMVUstealing credits

I had over 8ooo real credits and over 4oooo promo credits and when I personally bought stuff you took my real credits

Recently when I went to buy something u told me I did not have enough credits even though I have 4oooo rpromo credits

I dont suppose you'll answer but I can only try

Donhead3

• Ki
    kim198102 May 30, 2016

well honestly with imvu its good except for their new idea to do away with the reselling program i don't agree with it because imvu credits are too expensive its a totally thing that imvu is just to much money. they say we want to help to keepuser account safe oh thats easy don't be stupid enough to give ur password. i mean you should never give give ur password to anyone so you go and complain to imvu when it was your fault and you and many others cause the problem that exist now. tell me someone how to change this?

• Je
    Jeznie Sep 18, 2015

Hello.. My account name is Jeznie. I recently bought a bunch of stuff and you took my credits but, the items I bought don't show up in my inventory.. I even tried signing out and signing back In ...

• ImmaBigCryBaby Sep 12, 2014

I had

• Cr
    Crimsonsheart Aug 21, 2011

i had 8000 real credits stolen from me and would like to get them back. if you can track down the person who stole it i would be grateful or if you could just replace it. anything among those lines would be fine. thank you very much ^_^

• He
    Heyyleex Aug 08, 2011

I love my IMVU accout but i did a lot and losy sureges and it told me i will have 200000 PROMO credits in at least 24-48 hours but i waited 1 week for it so all i want is my promo credits back and that is it . My name is : Heyyleex . Once again please try to give them back :/ .

• Sp
    SpencerReid22 Aug 05, 2011

i love imvu and so does my sister pinkfeathers22 we both signed up for imvu and we bought ap which is access pass and we never got our credits like imvu promissed and certain things we buy imvu took back without refunding us our money imvu alll i want is my missing credits for me SpencerReid22 and my sister pinkfeathers 22 20, 000 credits a peace