[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia50 gram white ox

B Dec 07, 2019

Hi just thought I'd let you know that I've been a smoker of white ox since I was 15 I'm now 65 in the last three pouches I've found that tobacco has been getting worse with the amount of sticks and like miniature branches.ive taken them to my place of purchase looking for an refund or replacement pouches this they did not do as the product was unsealed and open.To day I've purchased Drum tobacco.i look forward to your response.

• Resolution Statement

• Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Care's Response · Dec 08, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.