IHOP Restaurants Renton WAconstant harassment from manager

A Jan 08, 2019 Review updated:

The Asst. Manager told me to "Shut the [censored] up"! Then tried to write me up for nothing!!! When I refused to sign it, he suspended me for a week!! How do I go from no write ups to a one week suspension? Please help!! I have done nothing wrong to be written up! & certainly nothing to be suspended for!! This manager is out of line!! & has opened the restaurant for a HR nightmare & A lawsuit for wrongfull termination and constant harassment!

• Le
    LeonaBroda Jan 31, 2019

I was fired for supposedly threatening a coworker, which never happened! Supposedly there are witnesses but they won't tell me who they are! I am a single mother with three children and with no investigation or even questioning me they fire me! An employee whose been with this location since they opened, an employee who has always received excellent employee reviews, an employee who was promoted to a lead server, an employee who has had numerous positive comments left on the survey site, an employee that my fellow employees came together and raised money for at Christmas time to help me because I was out of work from having surgery. How in the world is this justified?

• Le