Idreammart.comI have ordered a dress from Idreammart

I

I bought a traditional dress from Idreammart and my order was made in late January. According to what they promised I was supposed to get my order within 14-21 days, but nothing arrived.
Then I contacted them and they promised to check my order status and contact me back later. They never did that and no matter how hard I've tried I wasn't able to reach them. I heard nothing from Idreammart for over two months but last weeks I finally received a message. It said that my dress was no longer available so they cancelled my order. Refund wasn't even mentioned. I tried to get in touch with them but failed. Idreammart is not to be trusted, don't give them your money!