Having problems with iDreamMart?

iDreamMart reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 18, 2014. The latest review Fraudulant sale through Idreammart.com was posted on Mar 22, 2020. iDreamMart has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. iDreamMart has resolved 0 complaints.

iDreamMart Customer Service Contacts

Room 300 No.787 Zhizaoju Road
Shanghai
China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iDreamMart Customer Service. Initial iDreamMart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iDreamMart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iDreamMart. Discuss the issues you have had with iDreamMart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iDreamMart Complaints & Reviews

iDreamMartFraudulant sale through Idreammart.com

I purchased a DeWalt tool kit from Shopify.com on 3/21/20 off of a Facebook add. The $99.00 debit charge went to Idreammart.com and the order confirmation had a [protected]@hotmail.com contact for order status. The order confirmation provides links to my order status and their store, neither of which work. This is smelling more like a scam every minute. Since Idreammart allowed the transaction to take place on their account, I either want them to return my money immediatley or I want to speak live to someone woh can provide me a legitimate tracking number for this purchase.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Idreammart.com — I have ordered a dress from Idreammart

I bought a traditional dress from Idreammart and my order was made in late January. According to what they...

iDreamMart — The worst company ever

iDreamMart is terrible! I ordered something from them and asked for a quick delivery and even paid some extra...

Idreammart.com — I still haven't received the dress!

This was the worst online shopping experience ever! I paid some extra money for rush delivery and wa...

Idreammart.com — Impossible to get any info about order

I ordered dress from the website www.idreammart.com. I waited for the confirmation email or the tracking...