Ideal Imagelies and bad service

This complaint concerns Ideal Image of West Hartford, CT.

Provided below are the facts about the laser hair removal treatments received at Ideal Image in West Hartford, CT. Laser treatments began on January 26, 2006. I had just left my doctors office across the hall, saw the sign for Ideal Image and laser hair removal, walked in, and spoke with the consultant.

Since this is a costly investment, Rebecca suggested Care Credit Card payment plan that they offer there. Since I was about 13, I have had a lot more hair on my body than my friends, and family members and have struggled with this emotionally.

Before I started these treatments with Ideal Image, I had my OBYGYN, which is in the same office complex as Ideal Image, and I had check my hormones with a blood workup, skin, and hair growth to make sure that there was nothing wrong with me medically, before I invested $7700.00 into this company. My doctor found no signs/symptoms of hormonal imbalance.

The consultant told me that this was a lifetime guarantee and if I did need to come back in the future I would have to pay an additional 10% with this sign on, though she stated that I most likely wouldnt need the follow-ups because the 5 treatments would get rid of most of the hair. I would get 5 treatments, and 4 follow-ups. With starting my treatments, and at almost every session, I would have a different doctor working on me. Each one had a different way of doing the treatment, some were faster/slower, some were much more efficient than others, some covered areas that should not have been treated, and now there is hair growing in where there was never hair before, and also used different laser strengths. It is not my place as a layperson to know the laser strength needed, or have questioned did you mark my records recording the laser strength? I could see/feel some woman skipping right over areas. I had to point it out, or remind them that certain areas had to be done, even though I was getting FULL BODY. I should not have had to remind, or point out anything. It got to the point where I felt uncomfortable telling these doctors what they were missing. Some doctors had me wear the goggles, and others wouldnt. After about the 4th or 5th treatment I told them I needed someone consistent because I was getting different results from different doctors.

During my 5th and final regular treatment, I didnt see much of a difference in the amount of hair on my body. That was also noted with the doctor. They would ask me the percentage of hair that I thought went away; I mostly never said anything over 50%. At that point I started getting nervous; thinking about how much money was spent on this process.

I just recently finished my 4 follow ups, and the results were terrible. They then offered my sister and me a free session, telling us that they didnt start us out on a strong enough laser. I went for the first free one and it was so painful I decided not to finish my bottom half. The amount of hair on me right now is shocking and disturbing! Some areas on my body have more hair growing in, or hair growing in places where there wasnt hair before. This is so disappointing, and on top of that, the money I have invested and spent on this procedure and seem to be worse off than when the process started. I have spent many days crying just looking at the results. I am still paying off this bill with the same amount of hair I started off with.

Bottom line is that Ideal Image did not represent them selves in an honest fashion false advertisement lifetime guarantee and that all hair growth would be gone after 5 treatments!

• C
      Oct 18, 2008

I completely agree they are a rip off. Sad to say I worked for them for almost 2 years. Yes I know that someone is going to say that I am just a disgruntled employee but that is not true. I quit because of ethical issues with what I was required to sell and say. They know full well that there are issues with the treatments and that often times it does not work. I am a perfect example I had up to 12 treatments on some of my areas that I had done because they hair would not go away. I was a "perfect candidate for laser hair removal" dark coarse hair. We were told to tell a consumer what ever we needed to to get them to sign that contract. For those of you who don't want to believe me and still want to waste your money here is a valuable tip for you so that you can at least save some money. If you wait until the end of the month when they need to hit their individual clinic goals you will be able to negotiate the hell out of your contract. I was told at times to cut the price of whatever the service was by 30-50 percent if I need to in order to close the deal or negotiate free areas. Be very careful that is all I can say. I would NEVER EVER EVER refer anyone to Ideal Image and have true regrets for taking money from people who really could not afford it especially for medical reasons or because their self esteem was so low (women w/facial hair etc..) They KNOW that facial hair is very difficult to get rid of and it is very common for it to pop up in another facial area. ex: if you do your upper lip the laser can stimulate growth on the cheeks or chin. They do not know why this occurs but will tell you it doesn't. NOT TRUE. Take it from a former employee (NOT DISGRUNTLED) DON'T PAY triple for what you can get other places for much much less with the same equipment and education of treatment providers. Oh and there is not true lifetime guarantee. READ THE FINE PRINT before you sign.

• I
      Nov 02, 2008

I totally agree with the fact that ideal image is the biggest rip off ever. I paid almost 7000 for the full body treatment and started the sessions in sep of 2005, fast foward three years later and there is absoutely no difference in my hair growht. I am even now growing more hair in places i never even had hair in. My face especially, im so self conscious now becuase the hair on my face was very fine prior to treatment, and now 11 treatments later it is very coarse. I was so upset that I ended up spending all that money on the procedure and it didn't even work. Now they say if I choose to continue to "possibly" get results id have to pay 10% of the purchase price resulting in almost 700. They told me i was an ideal candidate which is complete garbage becuase it didnt even work on me. And when i started complaining about how my hair kept growing, they had told me oh becuase you are indian (from the country) your hair will take more sessions to get rid off. Indian people i feel are just more hairy than a lot oher cultural backgrounds. So if you are indian, dont even waste your money there like i did. I wish i had someone give me advice prior to this becuse i could have saved all that money. 7000 is a lot of money and if you are smart, dont trust these ideal image franchises. Oh the best part is that ive tried asking for the corporate number to the company so i could file a complaint and literaylly there was a 360 with their attitude. They were first very nice to me and when i told them about my dilemma, they were like sorry we cant help you and didnt even offer me the number, instead they were very disrespectful and eventually hung up with me when i tried to reason with them. WHat a disappointment

Feb 10, 2009

I am sorry to everyone who fell into the Ideal Image trap. I too experienced the same exact treatment as above and am more hairy than before. I am so self conscious as well now.

• E
      May 20, 2009

I haven't had to wax or shave in four years. I love Ideal Image. I'm sorry you didn't get the same result because it's made my life so much better. I used to have quite a bit of facial hair and was too embarrassed to leave my house some days, but since starting laser hair removal i'm the happiest i've ever been. I had to come in during specific times so maybe you did not follow their directions correctly. And they do not offer a lifetime guarantee, maybe YOU should read the fine print, but i guess if you were truly am employee you'd know that. i just pulled out my contract and looked at it. they do offer a written guarantee with a "lifetime membership" for any touch-ups needed. i'm sorry that you're an angry person and obviously you ARE disgruntled or else you wouldn't be posting these awful things. are you really trying to tell me that you never saw one person with good results? or are you trying to tell me that several people maybe didn't get the results they wanted? sacrifice to save a thousand. i would have spent 10x what i spent.

• Z
      Jun 18, 2018

@eagleeye23 OMG, it's so obvious that you are connected to them. What a fake review.

• K
      Jun 22, 2009

The person who posted "there is no lifetime guarantee offered" obviously never watches or listens to all the commercials. Completely false advertising "Never Have to Shave Again" is there advertisement without any caveat. That is a verbal guarantee for life right there. At this point I was sold a tummy package on top of my brazilian and was told that hair would be removed. While I received OK results on my brazilian my tummy was not affected at all. What a waste of money, no one told me until the end that my hair was too fine in that area. I was also called a "perfect candidate". I was also told that all my hair would be removed and that the contract was just a technicality and that I would only need to come back if my hormones changed and made me grow more hair. For instance, if I had a child I would mostly likely grow more hair in the areas and need to be retreated and would have to pay up to but no more than 10%. They really do say anything, including lies, to get your money. I guess you could call mine the middle of the road. A little bad and a little good. I don't have to shave as much anymore.. that's about all I can say about it.

• K
      Jul 23, 2009

I have gone to Ideal Image twice: once for my legs and once for bikini. Both worked very well and I have been very pleased with the results. I never felt any sales pressure from the staff at Ideal Image. I haven't even completed either package yet (I have had 4 treatments) and I haven't had to shave for months! It is awesome.

I am sorry that some here had poor results. I dare to say your experience is not typical.

Sep 17, 2009

I absolutely agree with those that have posted in defense of ideal image. i having been getting treatments with them for about a year and have no idea where these upset people are coming from--i have had the BEST EXPERIENCE ever--i have moved not once but TWICE since i started-- and they even just let me transfer to other locations for free, no problems, to make sure that i get my monies worth and finished up. I suppose they are a large company, (which is great for customers) but with all large companies there will be a few very unhappy people. these small few should not outweigh the hundreds of thousands who are happy so do not bother to post or make a fuss like unhappy people do. i am not discrediting them, they seem genuinely upset, but for me, ideal image was very honest. they told me everybody needs a different amount of treatments, not everyone is the same... some need more, some need less, and that if I needed more there would be a small charge. I haven't needed any more treatments since I completed my package.

• Z
      Jun 18, 2018

@ts23 The Ideal Image people are paying for positive reviews - beware

Sep 24, 2009

I was lied too as well! Oh no it doesn't hurt, you won't have any redness at all! Yeah right! So after my first and only visit - I received a refund! Also another lie - my sales person said we don't give refunds. And then another lie was about how much of a refund I would receive. So finally I called the corporate office, after getting the phone number myself, and got it figured out.

Oct 23, 2009

Ideal Image turned me into Chewbaca! I want my monies bak! I need more crack cocaine and cannt biy it becose I spente soo mutc on my vagana hare!

• E
      Dec 01, 2009

I am right there with you (ones who are unsatisfied). I went through the whole faze. I was lied to saying that it wouldn't hurt (which in the beginning it didn't) and even after purchasing there $40 numbing cream and expirers after 5 months. Which is absolutely abserd bc you have to buy another one when your to your third treatment. Anyways the numbing cream didn't even work that well. So much for $40 down the drain. Im wouldn't be so bitter but after spending a little over $5000 and not showing ANY results you could understand why some of us are mad and not the happy little campers that some of you are. Blowing that money and going through all that pain...let me tell you they should have a refund policy for if it didn't work. Now i see why they don't. Because they know many people it won't work on, which they fail to tell you. They say its really rare for you not to get results. If they knew it worked on most they would do refunds or at least continuing to more treatments until it went away...not take more of your money. [censored] Ideal Image!

Jan 06, 2010

My daughter had the same experience with Ideal Image. The money wouldn't have been a big deal if the treatments worked. It's not that it didn't work, it even made the hair grow worse - more and thicker hair is growing now on exactly where the treatments were done. For one thing they ask people to shave the hair before the treatment which we all know shaving thickens the hair. They keep saying that scientifically shaving does not change the hair texture but what science or proof are they talking about? All ladies know that once we started shaving our legs, the hair started growing back thicker after a few times. They acknowledge that the treatment did not work on my daughter, but when I asked for my money back, they refused.
    So, if there are so many people unhappy with Ideal Image, why don't we file suit against them?

Jan 09, 2010

I completely agree with the negative experience. I am getting my facial hair removed from Ideal Image. Now, the hair is growing at places where there was no hair at all and darker and thicker!!! What a disappointment... and the problem is Ideal Image still fails to acknowledge the same!

I was also told that I was the 'perfect candidate' for the treatment. the results were good after the 1st and 2nd sitting but it started getting worse with each next one! If I had got the results to my favor, the money spent would not have mattered, but its got worse from where I started. Facial Hair can ruin your self confidence and thats what I fear!!

I think its a good idea if we file a suit against them!

Jan 10, 2010

I completely agree. A suit needs to be filed. My fiance spent a fortune to have his back hair removed and it is coming back thicker than before. At the time, we lived overseas and went with Ideal Image because it was a franchise and they promised the treatments could be continued once we moved back to the states. Not only did we go through trouble getting his medical records transferred, the clinic here was hateful about the transfer and did an awful job with the treatments before charging him for an additional treatment after the initial 9 were up. We really do all need to get together and do something about this ASAP!

Jan 25, 2010

This post concerns a center in St. Louis, MO - in the Chesterfield Valley

I won a laser removal package off a radio contest. I was happy at first since i've struggled with facial hair (mustache) since my teens. I HAD a beautiful beauty mark right about my lip where it is supposed to be. I told them that if they had to go around it, that's fine, because I did not want anything to happen to my beauty mole. I went to them for a year. Not only did the treatments not stop my hair growth. But they blamed me for having a hormonal imbalance and totally burned off my mole. It got real big and then it dried up and fell off. I was/am still SO devastated. I want to cry everytime I look in the mirror. A whole year of pain for nothing. I immedialty quit going and told them what happened. I didn't get a "I'm sorry" or anything. And I still get offers in the mail, and i'm so furious, I can't see straight.

Feb 08, 2010

I'm so thankful for your comments and results. I have been contemplating this for a few years and this year was seriously looking at spending my tax refund on this. I am not so antsy anymore. Thank you both positive and negative commenters.

• R
      Feb 18, 2010

DONT WASTE UR MONEY THEY ALL WAYS GOT SOMTHING TO SAY THEY ARE NEVER WRONG IF IS YOUR HORMONES IF IS THIS IF IS THAT IS ALL BULL DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Mar 18, 2010

let's get together and seek an attorney idealimage123 at gmail

Apr 28, 2010

sorry hairy girls! worked GREAT for me!!! :)
    looking sexy in FL!

May 06, 2010

I currently have only had 1 treatment with Ideal Image and am having second thoughts after finding out that 5 other women on my office have had laser and are not even paying half of the amount of money I am. I deal Image told me it would cost $1500 just to do my underarms and I was so gung ho about getting it done, that I signed the contract.

When I contacted my consultant to tell her that I was having an issue with the price and if there were possible additional procedures that could be included in the price or that I could add for a small additional charge, her response to me was (I am copying it exactly from the email the woman sent me:

"I completely understand what you are saying, and I don't think you sound like you are complaining. Most people forget that the cost includes more than the 9 treatments itself. For example, underarms are scheduled to take 20 minutes. Factored into the cost of your treatment fee is the providers time to do the treatment & review your chart, make notes, take pictures (if necessary), etc…, the front desk's time to handle you chart, schedule your next appt, process payment (if necessary), call you to remind you of your appt, etc.., the Medical Director's time to review your chart, make notes, etc… the cost of the laser (the machines cost over $100, 000 each), plus overhead ~ electricity, supplies, rent, etc…. So even though it seems like you are here a short amount of time, there is a lot factored into that small timeframe."

My problem with this woman's answer is that 1) their overhead, i.e. rent and utilities, are NOT costs that you pass onto your customers. 2) if I NEVER see the doctor, don't bill me for it 3) you're going to charge me for someone pulling my file and making notes in my chart when that is YOUR job??? If that's the case, itemize that in your contract, but I guess they don't because who in their right minds will agree to that.

I do plan on cancelling my contract with them and going with American Laser Center

• A
      Jul 13, 2018

@tisha1983 Their “MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL” didnt even take notes of my herpes outbreak i thought i had, UNTIL I WENT TO OBGYN AND FOUND THE LASERS GAVE ME ECZEMA ON MY CLITOROUS AND AROUND AND TOLD HER EVERYTIME I WENT IN. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAINED LIARS!

Jun 01, 2010

Had the same problem my self in Australia. Spent 3000 AUD for 5 times and they promised that this would be the end for my hair problem. Now it is worse than ever. I contacted them after leaving Australia asking to send me the picture they took of me before the treatment which they REFUSED for some reason. They also refused any kind of refund. Even over there was the same problem as "Kurt" wrote here in the beginning. Always a different person treating me and always outside the areas.

Jul 01, 2010

Like someone said near the top of this page, with any large corporation there will be a few people that are unhappy. I myself know many many people who have had treatments done by Ideal Image, Myself included, and we are all very happy.
    I have some soft blonde hairs left on my legs and I was told that blonde does not respond to the treatments. I can hardly feel them let alone see them. My underarms and bikini and hair free and my skin has been thanking me ever since I started. No razor burn or in-grown hairs. A couple of my friends had very bad facial hair issues and this has changed their lives. I can finally get them to come out and have fun with me. I would suggest this to any loved one. I feel bad for anyone who is still stuck in the shaving or waxing era.
    I have used the "lifetime membership" once so far on my underarms and everything is happening just as it was told to me. The staff at the clinic I go to is amazing and friendly (Las Vegas) I actually look forward to seeing them.
    Again don't let one bad apple spoil the whole lot. If you let things like this stop you from helping yourself you will never know the freedom of having your hair gone. I am Free!!!

Jul 25, 2010

i had laser hair removal done at Ideal Image in KNoxville Tn. I agree it was a total waste of money and time. Not to mention PAINFUL.

Aug 17, 2010

I began getting treated by a laser clinic in AZ in 2006. It used the same brand and model of laser that Ideal Image used. I was initially very happy with the results and when I moved to Texas, researched to find the best "deal" on laser treatment here so i could continue to the end of the treatments. I was disappointed to find all clinics here charged significantly more than what I was used to. I went with Ideal Laser because it seemed established and used the same equipment. Fast forward to today. I've been "done" with my brazilian and underarms for about 6 months and have found that a significant amount of hair (black mind you, on my pale, untanned scandinavian skin) has grown back. I did more than the requisite 5 treatements on both areas because there was still some hair remaining and yes they charged me full price because I didn't feel like negotiating. I've been checked for hormone balance in the past and cleared that as a possible cause of additional hair growth. For comparison, I began using electrolysis in my teens for facial hair (mostly blond). At this time i also had my "treasure trail" (tummy hair) treated with electrolysis and it has never returned (10 years later). I now do electrolysis on my underarms and am much more pleased with the result. It takes longer to cover a large area and I think it would be prohibitively expensive, not to mention time consuming, to do legs so i've given up on that dream. I have resigned myself to shaving my bikini area again since the idea of doing electrolysis down there does not seem pleasant (although I'm aware some women do it). I don't know about a suit since the fine print (when read) is pretty protective against a potential tort. I do find their practice of not telling the whole truth about hair regrowth patterns and the potential for certain individuals to have poor results to be dispicable. The TRUTH IS (and all my electrolysis providers informed me of this upfront: HAIR REGROWS. You are genetically designed to have hair follicals. Damaging them is only a temporarly solution in most cases. It is an individual variant as to how long until follicals repair/regrow...I choose to pay for electrolysis because it eliminates nasty facial hair that runs in my family, even if i have to get treated relatively frequently for the rest of my life (facial hair, probably due to the rapidly regrowing nature of the skin, tends to rebound faster than hair from destroyed follicles on other parts of the body). Laser on the other hand, offers apparently poor results for me on areas that electrolysis did fine with, and at a greater cost considering the short timeframe for regrowth. I will not be making future laser appointments.

On the professional/buisness side of it, for any potential future customers out there - I think there are better places to get treated than Ideal Image. The staffs at the Austin clinics were always changing (never get the same person treating you twice) and while i think they were trying to be polite, when doing the brazillian, i often had to cajole the provider into proper coverage of the area (I guess they were trying to not get too in my "business" - but that makes for very poor results. I thought, YOU are supposed to be a medical professional, how lame if I as the customer have to work to put you at ease about my lady parts). Also, their appointment/payment management system sucks. I've spent more time waiting for their also ever revolving front desk staff to fight with the computer to update my records than actual time being treated. Switching clinics proved a headache x10.

• B
      Aug 18, 2010

I disagree with most things people in here are saying. I am almost done with my treatment (only 2 follow-ups left) and have noticed a huge difference. I am getting what they call a "Brazilian" and even in between treatments, I hardly ever have to shave. It feels awesome and my skin is like a baby's bottom. I go to the Ideal Image in Tampa, FL and everyone there is great. Sorry to those of you who had bad experiences, that must be very frustrating. Maybe different clinics perform in different ways, but I love mine. If I could afford full body, I would definitely go for it! Oh by the way, they are very honest in this location too, and they told me that facial hair is the hardest to get rid of, so it's not worth it. The darker/thicker the hair is, the better. Hope this helps!

Aug 19, 2010

I began treatment on my chin area in 2008. It took me 1 year and most of it went away. I still had dark black hair however. I was told it was guranteed. It was not however I would call this false advertisement. I went to Ideal and told them I still have hair even though the sessions were over. They told me to purchase another area and they would treat both each time I came in. I did this and 5 treatments after that I still had black hair on my chin. So I called Ideal. They told me each time I come in it will be 40- co-payment. I paid quite a bit of money to have this done to continue to pay $40- each co-payment. They told me I fell into the 10% that the hair does not go away. I should check my doctor for my hormone levels. I called my doctor and he had my blood tested. My doctor said my levels were all fine. It balls down to getting laser treatment but no guarantee once your treatment is over that it will come back. IF it does your are SOL because they will not guarantee it.

Oct 07, 2010

I've had treatments with Ideal Image in Atlanta on my lip, chin, underarms, bikini line, and legs. I've always seen the same two people for all of my treatments and I've been very pleased. My hair was very coarse and dark and I had a few treatments at another laser place years ago and it did very little. Ideal has been great - virtually no regrowth and any I've had has been much finer and lighter. I'm sorry that some of the posters here have had bad experiences. The only negative I had was one histamine reaction on my lower legs after one treatment. They told me to use a hydrocortizone cream on it and I was fine. I think it comes down to individual differences and differences in some of the laser centers.

Dec 04, 2010

Stay away from All Ideal Image locations. follow this link http://www2.wptv.com/dpp/news/Woman-burned-during-laser-hair-removal

• C
      Jan 20, 2011

i also think that ideal image is a ripped off they told me after the 9 session that the hair will permanently be gone...yeah right..i had about 15 session i guess what? there still hair...ideal image will tell you anything to get your money so i advise you not to waste your money unless you want to pay for a very expensive and painful shaved cuz trust me the hair will be back it might slow down... but it will be back!

Feb 09, 2011

I have had the same experiences as everyone else on here...I am thinking of filing a lawsuit and am calling a lawyer today. If we can lets file a class action lawsuit against them. If you want to file a class action e-mail us at catcharideleather at gmail.com

Feb 24, 2011

ideal image has to be the biggest scam, they have all their adds saying that they can make you hair free. but in reality they only "strive to achieve a 75% hair reduction" which is complete b/s. just because you promise something you are not able to deliver doesnt mean you have to come up with excuses on why you will not issue a refund. i have had all the treatments i was supposed to have to be "hair free" which we all know now means nothing. so i waisted 2 years and 9 appointments on a lie. the staff at the palm harbor, fl location has horrible customer service and they never call you back when you have questions. the woman in charge there if you even want to say she has any authority there except reading you the contract and giving you wrong numbers to contact someone in the home office, then by all means call and talk to stephanie dollins. i have not received what i was promised from them but they will not issue a refund because they have "provided thir services" which did absoutly nothing so technally they owe me money. i have no problem for paying for something that works but this did not. and yes there is a life time guarantee for me to go back and have no results good thing they threw that in there. thank you ideal image for false advertisement i hope you are sued and go out of business. i only hope to be part of the lawsuit.

Mar 22, 2011

Everybody is talking about Ideal Image and nobody is doing anything. I have made an appointment with a lawyer next week and I will file a lawsuit. In case t mhe lawyer mentions that a collective lawsuit will have more weight, I will post an email to reach us if any of you would like to be part of this.

Apr 02, 2011

I went to the Ideal Image in South Windsor, everything was good when I first went there. The sales woman was a bit pushy and wouldn't take the I need more time to think about this huge cost thing so I agreed and got my first treatment, I waited over an hour when they said it would be a few minutes. I finally got my treatment. And I was eagerly waiting for the hair to fall out. I was waiting and waiting, and it never fell out. I called the treatment center a couple of times, they didn't want to talk to me. They promised to call me back and never did, I got upset but decided to try another treatment, they called a canceled the day of my appointment. By that time I was completely disgusted, and called to cancel my whole service, then they called me back really quickly and refused to give me back my deposit. I would never recommend Ideal Image to anyone, they just want the money and refuse to talk to you when you have a problem. And they stole $600 from me. If they were this bad at the beginning of the treatment, imagine how much worse it would be if I continued.

• W
      Apr 07, 2011

I'd be interested in what a lawyer says about all this - the thing I wonder about is if we're all paying the same price? There was no price sheet shown for the services I requested and I signed on at a 50% off promotion (Feb). They tried to set-up an appointment two times when I had told them I could not make it in at those times. Today is the 6th of April and I've still not heard from anyone since - trying to set-up my 1st appointment. I think I'll try contacting the corporate office for a refund!

• R
      Jun 03, 2011

### Ideal Image. Don't be fool.

Jul 01, 2011

I have a complaint regarding the Ideal Image location in Aventura, FL. Everything that everyones has gone through I am currently experiencing. After 7 sessions my hairs are still coarse and grow back rapidly. The provider tried to blame it on a hormone issue that I may have but that is not the case. I went to my primary physician and had labs performed that showed that my hormone levels are normal. When I shared this on my following visit, the provider stated that all they could do for me is offer a few more "free session" with the maximum strength lasers to see if that would do the trick. My last visit was so painful that the lidocaine cream and ice I used was still not enough! I was teary eyed the entire time! If there is a collective lawsuit please include me! I am going to look into speaking with a lawyer myself. This is ridiculous!

Jul 10, 2011

Question ? if the experience was so bad- don't pay the bill. Tell them they didn't keep the contract by lying- what not.
    So don't pay the bill. I am sure this is happening to thousands of people.
    Do you have to pay the full amount up front? If you do too risky if you ask me. I f they were fAIR they would say " after you see good results-pay the next half of the bill. They obviously care nothing for people. I will have nothing to do with them-

• F
      Sep 21, 2011

I had been dealing with unwanted hair on my back and buttocks for quite some time. I had waxed, shaved, even tried another place here in Springfield who did lasers. I guess all lasers aren't the same or maybe the people using them aren't the same or both, because I went thru some pretty painful treatments at the other place 6x with about 4-8weeks in between treatments. The hair stayed gone for a couple of weeks on some of the treatments. But a year later I was back to where I was to start with, only now with more hair, just not as course. Well that doesn't help me out. So I went in for my free consultation at Ideal Image a little skeptical, BUT I am so glad I did. I've had 3 treatments so far and the have already stopped shaving in between treatments because the hair stays gone. Plus, these treatments are more comfortable and I only come in once every 10 -12 weeks. The ladies at Ideal Image explained the difference in the lasers and why I only got minimal results at the other place. Word to the wise...you get what you pay for. I'm on target to be one smooth guy by next summer and I am pretty pumped about that. So is my wife, ha! Anyway, the ladies at Ideal Image take great care of me, got me the results I wanted, back it up with a lifetime guarantee, and gave me options on payments that fit my budget so my wife didn't wring my neck. All in all, heads above the rest! I'd recommend all my hairy friends go there. At least all the ones with brown or black hair. Sorry blonde and red haired dudes...it doesn't work for your light hair yet, or your Granny's grey or white hair either.

Sep 22, 2011

I had an amazing experience and I am sorry you had a bad one. All my armpit hairs are gone and the staff was timely and professional.

Sep 30, 2011

I honestly think that we could all get together and sue the company for our money back! I know i would like to have that back!

• P
      Feb 10, 2012

I am having my legs, underarms and bikini treated at the Austin South Ideal Image location. My experience has been great and (for me) it was worth every penny. The consultant was very helpful and fully explained the procedure, pricing, payment options in detail. They even did an assessment during consultation and told me upfront what reduction I would expect (I am blonde so only about 60% of the hair would be gone). I am very happy with my experience. here.