Hyundai Motor India / Verna Car — warranty compliance denial
Hyundai Verna CRDI, a product of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. was purchased by me on 22.11.06. The wind screen (Front glass) developed a crack which is without any impact or accident. This is definitely due to manufacturing defect in the glass or some fitting defect by Hyundai.
I am being harassed by the said Company since 15th Feb 2007 (date of complain) and till today, neither their helpline, nor customer care, regional and national customer care executives have bothered to redress the complain.
My regular approach to the local helpline (situated at Gandhidham, Gujarat, India) and national helpline are themselves helpless and unable to look into the complain.
Beware of Hyundai Motor India!
More Hyundai Motor India / Verna Car Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance