Hyundai Motor America — 2015 hyundai tucson
I purchased a used 2015 Hyundai Tucson on November 7, 2016. I received so much of the factory warranty. On November 9, 2017 the car had to go to the shop for rear end problems. The car has 62, 242 miles on it. I was told by 2 different Hyundai dealers that Hyundai would not be responsible since I was over the 60, 000 mile limit. I really think that is crazy. I could understand if the car was 10 or 12, 000 miles over the warranty. I paid $1366.00 to have the problem fixed plus a rental car. I will not ever buy another Hyundai car or will I recommend Hyundai to anyone.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai / Getz - paint 
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering 
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance