ADVERTISIMENT
6100 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093, US

Reviews and Complaints

HyundaiBought and paid off my, lease on october 08, 2021. ~ never received title.

Paid off my lease of $16, 681.83 on october 08, 2021. I was told title was sent out october 11, 2021, never recieved the tile! Have spoken to many reps with no answers. On nov. 9th david j special agents dept. Told me to send a check of $15.00 for a title copy to their plano, texas ~ attention title dept..
On nov. 09, 2021, I sent it *certified signature required mail. * ~ so far nothing. Hello angie eleo,

From usps email... Your mail was picked up at a postal facility at 1:24 pm on november 15, 2021 in plano, tx 75075.
~ tracking number: [protected]
I called today dec. 01, 2021 & rep said there is no record of it in title department! This has to be sitting on someon`s desk in the title department!
She had absolutely no information for me.
As of today, I am out $16, 681.83 cash & my car title is still registered in ohio under hyundai finance as the owner! ~ there are numerous complaints just like this all over the internet which means hyundai is not mailing all titles like it should, so it is not just me.
I`m tired of calling for almost 2 months & talking to numerous representatives & getting no answers. I cannot register this vehicle without a legal clear title while hyundai has my $16, 681.83. All I want my car title!
Here is my hyundai finance account number [protected]
Vehicle. Number km8j3ca43ju820125

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Ri
      Richard Dixon Apr 27, 2022

Same thing here. Emailed California DMV paperwork and no response. Their Customer Service Department is the only ones answering the phones and trying to help. BUT... They are a 3rd party entity and has no POWER to really help. We paid off car last April and California DMV lost all paperwork. Now we have moved to Tennessee with NO TITLE... Ridiculous that there is no one to help

• Mi
      Mike.C Dec 18, 2021

Same exact problem I have; same lengthy time frame, same amount of useless phone calls. I'm filing a complaint with the attorney general's office, division of consumer affairs, ...anything to try to get them to send my title so I can register my car.

ADVERTISIMENT