Huntington Bank Columbus Ohio & National Customer Service — I have been trying to resolve 49 misuse of debit card transaction since 4/2007
I contact the bank to dispute 40 transaction including 3 atm withdrawals out of my account. The bank refused to research the transactions and denied my claim 3 times. I have a police report and open investigation. All I need are the time stamps of the 3 atm transactions for the police to request video.
Today I was told that they would not tell me this information.
I have been to the local branch 3x and the bank manager just shrugged his shoulders and said there was nothing they could do.
I have been a customer for over 6 years and I can not tolerate this type of rudeness and disregard for the security of my accounts.
make sure you know what Huntington's policy is cuz there new system doesn't allow for time stamps.
More Huntington Bank Columbus Ohio & National Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Huntington Bank - overdraft protection - opting in 
- Huntington Bank - refinance/ 
- Huntington Bank - mortgage modification 
- Huntington National Bank - refinance rip-off
- Huntington Bank - held my paycheck 
- Huntington Bank - customer service 
- Huntington Bank - unethical behavior and very poor customer service
- Huntington Bank - customer service
- Huntington Bank - safe deposit box
- Huntington Bank - checking overdraft fees