Humanafailure to pay doctor

J

I signed up with Humana HMO coverage June 2015. I switched to the PPO coverage effective Jan 2016. At that time, someone at Humana entered another insurance company to my account, an insurance company I never heard of. In Feb and June of 2016 I visited my pulmonary doctors office. Since then Humana has refused to pay the billings. I contacted Humana and explained what had happened. They said they would make the necessary corrections and submit payments. They never did nor did they ever attempt to contact me. I contacted an insurance resolution agency and they made corrections in "the system". Now, Humana still refuses to make payments to the doctors office. They won't even talk with the insurance rep at the doctors office.