Hughesnet — service
Purchased new computer with operating system upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows7. Very, very slow service, worse than dial up. Have been on the phone with Hughes 4 times in 24 hours and have had to pay $5.00 for somw sort of token to address "exceeding download"problem. This is robbery as I am allowed one free token per month, and because of changes in op. system I have already used two tokens in 24 hours. Tokens are $5.00 apiece. I already pay a fortune for the monthly provider service and have for eight years. Have I any recourse?
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract??
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused!
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies!
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud!
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - Internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues