Menu

G
Author of the complaint
1:48 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

2 years ago i obtained internet service under the recovery act for our because we are very limited for providers, we were guaranteed service at the price of $39. 95 for 5 years under this promotion. Three weeks ago i was contacted stating that our service would be discontinued on jan 1st unless i agreed to upgrade for $10. 00 more for the first twelve months and then after that an additional $10. 00. I asked why i was being forced to change over - - i have never not paid my bill - - and it's not my fault hughes net lost their lease with their provider and have to update their transponders in order to provide me with service. I get no where with these folks - - - - why should i pay? Mention to them that they are not sticking to the contract response is "we are terminating it:" if i said that i would be charged once more i'd have to pay.

1 comments
M
Feb 17, 2020 2:26 pm

I have been suffering with internet speeds at or below 1 mbps! I am not looking for a way to get out of a contract as my 2 year contract with Hughes Net has expired. I feel this is part of the reason for the slow speeds however, the price has not decreased with the speed so I feel they are in Breach of Contract. Can someone tell me what the law is on this?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

612 complaints