The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HSBC — motorcycle loan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company is filled with scam artists. the customer service reps are liars and harassing. my husband purchased a bike with a local motorcycle dealer in versailles ohio. his original interest rate was 4.9% after being late two days they jumped his interest rate up to 24% when he called to find out why they said it was in the contract agreement that they could change the rate at any time for any reason. so the original loan amount for the bike was a little over 7, 000 we have been paying on it for three years and the payments jump from 170 to 400 every other bill. how can anyone budget on that? how can a company get away with that? we have tried to contact them about the issues with this account and we always get attitude and no help. I have done the math several times and in the two years we have been married we have paid over twelve thousand for a seven thousand dollar loan how do we get five thousand in interest and they say we still ove nine thousand. this summer my husband lost his job and we immediately called all of our creditors and harley davidson was willing to work with us and defer a few payments until we got jobs. but not hsbc they couldn't even drop our interest rate down. he asked if they would settle for what the bike is actually worth which at this point is only 3000. they said they dont settle unless you are 90 days late. well with being unemployed we were soon 90 days late. no call for settlement just 10 calls a day to both our phones demanding payment. each time we told them we were unemployed and had a newborn to feed and they basically said too bad we'll take this to court and garnish your wages. what wages? what little money we borrow or work cash jobs for goes to the baby not these #s. I want to meet some of these people some day and ask them how they can sleep at night. it's very unsettling.
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps