HSBC / Credit Card — name appearing in satyam online defaulters list
I was a HSBC credit card holder, i had outstanding amount on the credit card and the same was settled with HSBC on 17th September 2006. I have a receipt issued to me by HSBC for the same. I find that my name appears in Satyam online defaulters list and am not able to apply for any credit facility from any banks.
Recently i applied for AMEX corporate card and the application was rejected, i was not given a reason for the same but on persistent inquiry i was told that my name appears in Satyam Online Defaulters list. Even after doing a settlement with HSBC my name has still not been removed from the list.
More HSBC / Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps