H&R Blocktax preparation

M

I went in to file my 2015 taxes in march, the tax prep that helped filed my taxes wrong, i didnt find out till i relized i haven't received my check. I called the irs n they told me they couldn't find my information. Then i re submit it n they tell me it was the wrong way to file. I go back to where they prepared my taxes and they refuse to give me an answer. Customer service keeps saying they call back n never do. When i finally hear from them they say they will not refund my money back, i am going to continue to presue this until i receive my money back.

• Tr
    TruthinessAvenger Jan 13, 2017

Yeah. 100% what I worked with where I was at. I'm sorry you went through that. All that I can say are two things: 1, use a very reputable tax program. 2. Use VITA, the IRS sponsored free tax clinic. Filing status single: $20, 000, all others: $50, 000. Hope you have better luck this year.