Menu
Home Tax Services H&R Block / HRB Digital tax preparation
M
Author of the complaint
12:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went in to file my 2015 taxes in march, the tax prep that helped filed my taxes wrong, i didnt find out till i relized i haven't received my check. I called the irs n they told me they couldn't find my information. Then i re submit it n they tell me it was the wrong way to file. I go back to where they prepared my taxes and they refuse to give me an answer. Customer service keeps saying they call back n never do. When i finally hear from them they say they will not refund my money back, i am going to continue to presue this until i receive my money back.

More H&R Block / HRB Digital complaints & reviews

H&R Block / HRB Digital - Emerald advance
H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax course
H&R Block / HRB Digital - incompotance
H&R Block / HRB Digital - a rushed process
1 comments
T
Jan 13, 2017 8:49 pm EST

Yeah. 100% what I worked with where I was at. I'm sorry you went through that. All that I can say are two things: 1, use a very reputable tax program. 2. Use VITA, the IRS sponsored free tax clinic. Filing status single: $20, 000, all others: $50, 000. Hope you have better luck this year.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

526 complaints