H&R Blockservice

J

To make my story short on jan 20th I walked in to the tax office since I finally had my paperwork, it was the office in orangevale ca madison and greenback there was just one person working there and she had 2 other people ahead of me, she was super nice and professional but I couldn't wait too long. Hello people have jobs and other things to do, she offer to drop off my paperwork but I just don't feel comfortable doing so, it was my first time to h&r block and I would never go back due to lack of service which I believe comes from upper management how can they just have one employee working during this busy time unbelievable! I really hope upper management reads this and changes that, they will definitely loose lots of business including mine.

• Su
    submariner needs water Jan 27, 2017

no kidding, my bank account was not on my printed tax form. I handed a void check and wtf.

• Su
    submariner needs water Jan 27, 2017

then when I revied the paperwork my bank account was no where to be seen