H&R Block / HRB DigitalI am complaining about a situation that left a negative impact on me.

I went to h&r block located at 6701 ch. cote-des-neiges s.216 montreal qc h3s 2b2. although I did not have an appointment, they were able to help me. after a brief wait, I was motionned in to sit with a representative named sanmoogun moonien. it wasn't my first time preparing my taxes at that location so I was quite organized. the specialist took my documents and began to enter my info in the computer. I noticed he seemed preoccupied as his cell phone layed on the table infront of him.in a span of 15 minutes he responded to multiple cell phone calls. at this point, he had only gone through 1/6 of my docs. with a look of aggravation and without looking further, he quotes me a price that was 130$ more compared to last year. I never asked about cost. I actually file my taxes every year with h&r and am familiar with the high prices. I found that to be unprofessional. he clearly did not want to help me and unfortunately, I will not return nor recommend h&r block.