The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved H&R Block — hidden fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Prior to making my appointment, I was given a general quote for my state and federal filing fees. Being that I was single with one job, I that I would be in that ballpark. Not!! After completing a simple 1040A @$70.00, I was charged $25.00 for Childcare calculation, $35.00 Child Tax Worksheet preparation, $9.00 Head of Household Determination Status, Etc. Totaling $232.00. These additional charges for having two children are outrageous!! It took 10 seconds to enter this information. H&R BLOCK NEEDS TO POST ITS FEES ON THE WALL!! If I knew their billing practices I would have simply left and not wasted my time. Never Again!!
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam!
- H&R Block - emerald advance
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare!
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance
- H&R Block - incompotance
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation
- H&R Block - emerald card