Hp, Envy 17 1011nr — dead pixel
I have got a NEW computer from HP, Envy 17 1011nr. LOOOTS of money for HP said that it's like Elite computer, luxury and stuff with a great screen!
I have spent all this money so i could receive a notebook with 1 dead pixel and 2 pixels which are changing color as they wish.
I would think that if the company asking for THAT much money from u, and call they product luxury or elite - they would have to have a better Product right?
WRONG - not with HP.
Anyway ... since I still have HP warranty I have contacted HP telling them about my problem. And guess what answer they r giving me?
"I would like to inform you that HP uses the following criteria when damaged LCDs are submitted for warranty coverage.
8 or more dots in any combination and any color that are always on or off
Any 2 dots within 25mm of each other that are always on"
Do i really have to wait for 8 dead pixels? guys u r insane!!! I have got a brand new Laptop, payed alot of money, got this computer ONLY because of this screen resolution and quality (i'm a web/print designer so screen is very important) - and u going to send me defective Laptop and telling me that my warranty doesn't cover repair or replacement because my screen is not messed up enough?
Guys, you really have to work on ur customer support service!
More Hp, Envy 17 1011nr Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks